1. x06xpower

x06xpower GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Is it just me or did the infinite picking(gathering/carving) prevents monster from spawning xD ,i forgot to turn it off from gathering quest before,so i accidentally tried it on the trifecta terror questbwhere you have to kill 3 nibblesnarf, and the first nibblesnarf didn't despawn xD for a long time, don't know if i waited longer it would despawn...or if i switch off the cheat first before the hunt

2. Zenas01

Zenas01 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I don't think switching off cheats works for most of them, it kinda soft patches your game with the cheat so unless you had a return to normal cheat I probably wont work. That said, infinite picking essentially tells yours game "hey, please hold the despawn on that mob, I have not finished [infinitely] carving yet." So bosses will stay there forever, while everything else will force despawn as soon as you leave the area.

3. diaruga135

diaruga135 Member
    Newcomer

Senegal
    anyone know if this cheat work on online mode ? if all 4 member of the party is using it?

4. x06xpower

United States
    The trolling potential online:vul2:

5. Kibido

Kibido GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Italy
    Name HP doesn't update, it only shows the initial value.

Last edited by Kibido, Jul 26, 2016
  6. Nanquitas

OP Nanquitas GBAtemp Addict

France
    I'll try something for that. ;)
    Also sorry but the last couple of days I was busy, I'll try to do the update tomorrow. ;)

Yes it is, a simple test would have give you the answer. :)

If you read the note accompanying it, you'll see this: "the changed name only appears on the chat or the status window".
    For the name under the life bar, the graphics seems to rendered at the start of the quest only.
    Makes sense since the name isn't supposed to change during the quest (even not change at all).

In the update I'll add the new cheat from @ymyn.

7. Kibido

Italy
    It's fine, there's item HP which works perfectly although a bit hard to read. Any chance you can make an insta clear quest cheat?

8. Zenas01

Zenas01 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Would it be possible to make it so the ON and OFF switches on the plugin actually turn on two different codes? So ON = Unlimited Picking code / OFF = Normal Picking code. Or maybe by going in/out of the plugin screen it detects changes and applies ON / OFF versions of codes accordingly. The Speed code seems to do this with button presses, so I wonder if there is some limitation to doing something like this on non-playerstat codes, or if maybe multiple patches of the similar-ish code will overload the game or something.

And take your time on the update, its all good man.

9. Schezo92

Schezo92 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Any chance you guys could add for Prowler mode infinite Support meter during quests?

10. Dragonsix

Dragonsix Newbie
    Newcomer

Hey, I've got a bug here.
    I using n3ds US a9lh ntr 3.3(-I changed the religion from JP) and when I use your plugin, the system just crash after about 3-5 minutes, I have to restart & boot to the NTR again, which very annoying. :( hope you can fix this soon.

11. Nanquitas

France
    Hmm, can you give more details ?
    Like what cheats was active ?

Because I used this plugin on a 8 hours session in local multiplayer without any problems. :/

12. BruceJackieJetLeeLiChan

BruceJackieJetLeeLiChan Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Antigua and Barbuda
    @Nanquitas Any chance of adding .5 or even .1 attack multiplier? It's just really fun to keep stunning the monster. But I don't want to kill it.

Last edited by BruceJackieJetLeeLiChan, Jul 29, 2016
  13. x06xpower

United States
    It is possible to have a low/no recoil cheat just like the no reload button?

14. Zenas01

Zenas01 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    @Nanquitas Hey any word on the update? Anything I can help out with?

And I was wondering, we used to have a code that made it so combining items did not consume items and another code that did the same for crafting gear. Both codes are now combined into one, can we split them back? I don't really like being able to craft all the gear, but the combo code is really nice in some quests. I had to switch back to the 2.0 plugin on the other thread just for that :/ but I like your plugin more...

15. Nanquitas

France
    @Zenas01: I don't have much time lately still don't worry I didn't forget.
    Adding to this plugin, I'm currently working on my Gateshark2NTR as I planned to release it in short time (next week if I can manage some time).

Also, I'm adding some possibilities to the lb in order to add a way to really disable the codes. ;)

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

And yes it's possible to split back the cheat. ;)

16. Kibido

Italy
    Moon jump is top priority. Remember that.

17. asakura90

asakura90 Newbie
    Newcomer

Is there a way to make the codes not permanently applied to the game? I just want to rush through the village quests asap, I don't really want to use it online :unsure:

18. Kibido

Italy
    I'm pretty sure Attack x100 and Speed x3 don't fix. Those two are all you need to rush.

asakura90 likes this.
  19. Valmi

Valmi Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    wonderful work
    Congratulations

ah,
    You can get (you do) this plugin only with the cheat to see the boss hp

I do not want any more beyond this
    but having so many cheats in sight
    is an almost irresistible temptation

thank

20. Zenas01

Zenas01 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Oh! In that case don't worry, I would love to make it myself when the tool comes out man. I have a bunch of ideas of variations of that code to try out.

And its going to be 100% gold if you get that plugin to cancel codes, specially if its something the other guys can emulate for other games. So keep at it, I'll wait haha. That's priority

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Generation, Monster, Hunter