Gaming Monster Hunter G Quest

yuukijuudai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi! im new to the forum (as a registered user...) and really like the community here, i need the help from someone out there playing this game on the wii, the game is awesome, it is the first time im playing a monster hunter game, and it doesnt help that the game is in japanese.... in reality.... it screw it for me.... i cant read the languaje, and sadly im stuck at the 2 quest of the 1 star category.... really, i killed everything, and picked all the herbs from the ground and nothing happens, pls someone tell what do i have to do.....
wacko.gif
oh, im playing in the offline but will try the online to see how it does, but if get to understand the game a little more i will be one of the online crew.
PS: sry for my english its not perfect, not that BAD.... but not perfect either

kaizer3000

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
go to gamefaqs.com
search monster hunter G for PS2
click FAQS
read em all...

this is a direct port from that game...only controls have been changed (n mebbe some add on quests towards the end...)

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For the pick up quests, at the beginning of any quest you should see two boxes, a red and a blue, you need to drop the items off at the red. You can drop them off incrementally and not all a once, too.

yuukijuudai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
thank you very much! i just realized some of the quest are the same that the monster hunter freedom for psp but only the first 6, then the order go crazy.... i will try with the ps2 faq, again thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8uydsntOyc