Monster Hunter G Quest

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by yuukijuudai, May 4, 2009.

1. yuukijuudai
    OP

yuukijuudai Newbie

Newcomer
    May 4, 2009
    Argentina
    Hi! im new to the forum (as a registered user...) and really like the community here, i need the help from someone out there playing this game on the wii, the game is awesome, it is the first time im playing a monster hunter game, and it doesnt help that the game is in japanese.... in reality.... it screw it for me.... i cant read the languaje, and sadly im stuck at the 2 quest of the 1 star category.... really, i killed everything, and picked all the herbs from the ground and nothing happens, pls someone tell what do i have to do..... [​IMG] oh, im playing in the offline but will try the online to see how it does, but if get to understand the game a little more i will be one of the online crew.
    PS: sry for my english its not perfect, not that BAD.... but not perfect either

2. kaizer3000

kaizer3000 GBAtemp Regular

May 11, 2008
    Malaysia
    go to gamefaqs.com
    search monster hunter G for PS2
    click FAQS
    read em all...

this is a direct port from that game...only controls have been changed (n mebbe some add on quests towards the end...)

3. Jiggah

Jiggah GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 9, 2002
    United States
    For the pick up quests, at the beginning of any quest you should see two boxes, a red and a blue, you need to drop the items off at the red. You can drop them off incrementally and not all a once, too.

4. yuukijuudai
    OP

yuukijuudai Newbie

Newcomer
    May 4, 2009
    Argentina
    thank you very much! i just realized some of the quest are the same that the monster hunter freedom for psp but only the first 6, then the order go crazy.... i will try with the ps2 faq, again thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice