Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Berioth said:
DarkShadow96 said:
Berioth said:
i know Dos Jaggi is easy heh, im a ...well not long time but a decent time MH player, and my favorites have always been the pseudowyverns(tigrex, naruga and in tri Barioth/Beriorosu)

Tigrex is quite cool. He was in MH Freedom 2 if I remember (have that game). Barioth to me is practically a Tigrex with a feline head. At the moment I'm liking Rathalos a lot.

barioth seems to be a bigger version of tigrex, his wings seems to be specially stronger since he can hover over you for long times(like kushala does in unite)

I read about that on Monster Wiki lol.

Berioth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
DarkShadow96 said:
Berioth said:
DarkShadow96 said:
Berioth said:
i know Dos Jaggi is easy heh, im a ...well not long time but a decent time MH player, and my favorites have always been the pseudowyverns(tigrex, naruga and in tri Barioth/Beriorosu)

Tigrex is quite cool. He was in MH Freedom 2 if I remember (have that game). Barioth to me is practically a Tigrex with a feline head. At the moment I'm liking Rathalos a lot.

barioth seems to be a bigger version of tigrex, his wings seems to be specially stronger since he can hover over you for long times(like kushala does in unite)

guess i gotta check Wiki then, i saw it on a video

btw, were making a pyramid
bow.gif

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Berioth said:
DarkShadow96 said:
Berioth said:
DarkShadow96 said:
Berioth said:

guess i gotta check Wiki then, i saw it on a video

btw, were making a pyramid
bow.gif

Wait... what? Hope you ain't talking about a "certain" pyramid
blink.gif

Safavid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you the latest cIOScorp?

Use softchip to boot the game with IOS 55

If if we're talking about backups then How old is your Wii?

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hezkore said:
BIG NEWS
This will interest you Safavid ;D
Ok as almost everyone knows now, the Japanese version didn't work online using any USB Loader, you had to use something like GeckOS combined with a DVD to play MHtri online.
I got in contact with the USB Loader GX people and talked about it and it's been solved now, you need a cIOS based on 37!
I installed cIOS249 rev19 based on 37 and it works like a charm now in USB Loader GX without the DVD.
biggrin.gif

The game will freeze when using keyboard unless you enable VIDTV Patch!! so do that!!

Some technical questions :

Why it needs to be based on 37 (what does it changes ?) and cIOS249 is based on which IOS by default ?
Do we need to configure something in USB Loader GX after the cIOS installation based on 37 in order to play MH3 Online or other games ?

Safavid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure you can specifically set the load settings for distinctive games in USB Loader GX so they won't be global settings for other games.

Ex:
Select Monster Hunter Tri
Go to Settings
Set IOS to 37
And enable VIDTV

Then you cans ave the settings.

I personally am not too keen on the technical aspects.

Hezkore

Trophies
XP
Country
Actually.. it's more like this, install 249 again (i used Rev19 which can be found on USB Loader GX's homepage, but remember to fully update USB Loader GX if you use rev19!!! or it'll just boot to a black screen) and when you install it you select base as 37 instead of what it default says, then when you start it via USB loader GX you'll want these settings in MHTri
Force NTSC (doesn't seem to boot with anything else)
VIDTV Patch on
IOS should be 249 (as that's where you installed the new cios based on 37)
And language maybe Japanese just for good measures, don't think that's needed though...
If USB Loader GX freezes when you select a game you can enable quick boot in settings (this is a known USB Loader GX problem)

Berioth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
btw, been checking some armors

and the alloy armor(rare 1) is pretty good for a rare 1 armor(blademaster that is)

reckless abadon +1, sharpening skill inc and trap expert, first two are good, the last one isnt thrash, seems good for me

Teivin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had this preordered for a while.

I have a hardcopy of every Monster hunter game. I'm a bit of a fanatic. Regardless, I'll definitely be hitting up some people to go kill the hell out of things.

Also: Killing Lao with a SnS is impossible, but repelling him is easy. Killing him solo is doable with pretty much every weapon type but SnS, Bow and I've never tried longsword, so I couldn't say.

Still, favorite monsters to fight are the Rath's, because they are like old friends.

Or, conversely, the primates. Rajang in particular. That bastard.

nugundam0079

Prime Сasual Dating - Verified Women
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Safavid said:
Have you the latest cIOScorp?

Use softchip to boot the game with IOS 55

If if we're talking about backups then How old is your Wii?

my wii is first gen literally got it the day of launch (i got to meet reggie)

ive tried to do the iso55 and soft chip but still no result....

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hezkore said:
Btw, for those of you that still don't really know what Monster Hunter is about, check out all the Story Videos posted on YouTube from Capcom themselves!

Story Video 1 is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jQWCNJsCOw
Aw man I thought they were new but I saw them all on the Nintendo Channel XD

Cant wait just 5 more days
smile.gif

Berioth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
story video fails, they didnt show the EPIC sunfish intro...haha no, seriously capcom failed hard at that one(making an intro for a random fish that doesnt do shit besides swim around slowly?)

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Berioth said:
story video fails, they didnt show the EPIC sunfish intro...haha no, seriously capcom failed hard at that one(making an intro for a random fish that doesnt do shit besides swim around slowly?)

^ This.
Capcom should just continue showing the big bosses and some other interesting monsters. Well doesn't matter since I am sure we all got our sources to watch the big monsters in action. 6More days to wait
yay.gif
. Anyway, I for one will be going online right away lol, well not until I get my Ludroth Nail SnS. Sucks you get the hammer later on in the game. Makes sense anyway since its so powerful.

Hezkore

Trophies
XP
Country
DarkShadow96 said:
Berioth said:

^ This.
Capcom should just continue showing the big bosses and some other interesting monsters. Well doesn't matter since I am sure we all got our sources to watch the big monsters in action. 6More days to wait
yay.gif
. Anyway, I for one will be going online right away lol, well not until I get my Ludroth Nail SnS. Sucks you get the hammer later on in the game. Makes sense anyway since its so powerful.

I went online straight away, did a few quests and then I got myself a hammer, doesn't take long at all (infact it may have been there from the start, I just never looked xD)

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hezkore said:
DarkShadow96 said:
Berioth said:

^ This.
yay.gif

I went online straight away, did a few quests and then I got myself a hammer, doesn't take long at all (infact it may have been there from the start, I just never looked xD)

Well I have the Jap version and I still don't even have the hammer and I reached the 2nd Star quests
unsure.gif
. But yea for the NA release, I'm going straight online after I get my Ludroth Nail back. I'm mostly excited for the online anyway so that's why I want to experiment right away.

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hezkore said:
You should come play Online right now with us!!
biggrin.gif

It's serious business online, just have a look at this video: Linky
And this picture: Linky

Well dude, I would love to but I don't really want to change my shop channel to Japan region yet. I'll just wait for the release then I'll hit you up to play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    hitorikuroi @ hitorikuroi: @K3Nv2, the answer about life is that it sucks