Homebrew Monster hunter 1 and 2 for 3ds

SepricRedhead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could it be possible to make a port of monster hunter 1 and monster hunter 2 normal and/or G to the 3ds? It could be the PSP or PS2 versions of the games. Just wanna be able to play them on a device with controls able to be mapped to the games standard controls

Last edited by SepricRedhead,

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Could it be possible to make a port
Ayoye, these questions are getting tiresome.

It might not be impossible but it would take years of work and I don't think anyone is sufficiently interested that they would be willing to put in the effort.

Just wanna be able to play them on a device with controls able to be mapped to the games standard controls
Why not use an emulator on your PC with something like https://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-controller.375443/ ?

Reactions: ShinyDarkrai47

SepricRedhead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ayoye, these questions are getting tiresome.

It might not be impossible but it would take years of work and I don't think anyone is sufficiently interested that they would be willing to put in the effort.

Why not use an emulator on your PC with something like https://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-controller.375443/ ?
Because my PC is 10 years old with a dual core CPU 4gb of ram and integrated graphics

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Because my PC is 10 years old with a dual core CPU 4gb of ram and integrated graphics
So you're expecting random Internet elves to work for free to accomplish something nearly impossible just because you don't want to buy a new computer? Good luck with that. (At this rate you're probably going to need a new one soon just to comfortably browse the Internet.)

Besides, PSP emulators ought to run even on a very old system. Some PSX emulators might be okay as well.

Reactions: ShinyDarkrai47

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓