Monkey Madness, its Nintendogs but with Monkeys.

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Hadrian, Aug 21, 2008.

Aug 21, 2008
  1. Hadrian
    OP

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Ubisoft continue with these sort of shit games but I actually wouldn't mind this one as its got monkeys.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

From WiiFanboy:
    "Monkey Madness Wii targets kids ages 6 to 8 years," reads the opening line of the press release for Ubisoft's new monkey sim. "Like hell it does!" say we. Okay, so maybe it does, but we can't help being drawn to Ubisoft's newest pet game (and at least it's not Monkeyz). Fact: monkeys are adorable and awesome. Everybody thinks this, so no wonder Ubisoft settled on making a game about them. We've had it with labradors and kittens, frankly.

In Monkey Madness Wii, kids we will be able to adopt a monkey and then befriend, train, feed, play with, and photograph our simian chum. There's a range of ridiculous outfits to dress George in (we've already settled on a name), and George's personality will be shaped by how you treat him -- he could be meek, courageous, loyal, indifferent, or something else. We can even cross-breed George with other species of monkeys to create "fantastical hybrids," which sounds a tad disturbing, but we plan on George being an amorous little bugger.

We haven't even touched on the neatest feature of Monkey Madness Wii -- the ability to upload George to your Wii Remote (using the Wiimote's 6 kilobytes of on-board memory) and take him to a friend's house to play with the monkeys on their Wii. Clever! In fact, this is wasted on chil'n, and we'll say it now, readers: DO WANT. Now, can you resist a monkey gallery?"

http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2008/08/2...can-get-behind/

2. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    *waits for ds version* as no doubt they will release something like it prolly with 500 "Z's" on the end as per all the other like GAMEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

3. SkH

Member SkH GBAtemp Maniac

Algeria
    Cute ^^

But really, we need more! ^^

4. atomiccow

Newcomer atomiccow Advanced Member

United States
    It's probably shovelware, but chances are I'll give it a try anyway because HOLY SHIT MONKEYS

5. King Zargo

Member King Zargo I'm a Star

Netherlands
    Sailor monkey = Win

6. CockroachMan

Member CockroachMan Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.

Brazil
    ZOMG MONKEYS!

Hmm.. I don't think teaching kids ages 6 to 8 that monkeys are good pets is a good idea.. [​IMG]

7. B-Blue

Member B-Blue im a slut

I hate monkeys.

8. GameDragon

Member GameDragon Mugiwara RAWR!

United States
    Don't monkeys throw their poop? Isn't that a bad example for the kids?