Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
3D TV > kid?
Serious?
Those who say that deserve the same punishment as the woman.
closedeyes.gif

undercoverjamil

Trophies
XP
Country
if this is true, hopefully she gets beat the crap out of in prison.
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

Just hoping she rips someone's pillow case and gets killed for it

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
"You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth'. But I say to you, do not resist an evildoer. If anyone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also."

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Amiti said:
She shouldn't have kept the kid to begin with if she has problems in the past with drugs, assault, and reports of domestic incidents. I'm disappointed with this woman and society. What's with this system.

The system doesn't get enough funding and most CPS workers are inexperienced and young, even then the ones who been in the system never got enough training to deal with the crazy cases out there.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cwstjdenobs said:
But I say to you, do not resist an evildoer. If anyone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also."
I'm sorry to say that's impossible. The strike is laced with poison which will kill you almost instantly, giving you almost no time to turn the other cheek.

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
nando said:
Livin in a box said:
nando said:
Livin in a box said:
You can't really say that when you don't know the people for yourself. It may be the situation for you or people that you know, but that doesn't mean that the same goes for everyone.

and you can't really say that the TV was the only cause and all she really cared about was one material thing.
And when did I say that?

everyone else is saying that. jsut read the title of the thread.
Oh, so you're generalising again? OK.

If you look at it properly, you'd see that she killed her child after he broke the TV, so it's safe to assume that this is the main reason that she killed him. Maybe other factors came into it too, but you can't deny that breaking the TV contributed to his unpleasant death.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let this woman rot in prison. I know she did not mean to beat her child to the brink, then watch him die. People do weird things when the adrenaline is still pumping. Usually, they aren't rational. If she's in prison, she will dwell on this. On the other hand, if this woman was a hardened cereal killer, then she would not.

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but she hit him twice in the back and twice in the stomach on Monday June 13 and he died later on Friday from an infection from his lacerated pancreas. Around the same time a a man did almost the same thing to his girlfriends 3 year old daughter. Apparently, on the night of June 14 he punched her in the back of the head and sent her to bed for not eating. He says he blacked out on Saturday and woke up with her in his arms in cardiac arrests.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2...homicide_o.html

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously, the f*** is up with this world?
wtf.gif

It seems every other day on GBATemp there's a story about a parent killing their kid over (Insert Vidya Related reason here).

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thesolcity said:
Seriously, the f*** is up with this world?
wtf.gif

It seems every other day on GBATemp there's a story about a parent killing their kid over (Insert Vidya Related reason here).

Yeah, it's depressing to say the least....yet it pointlessly happens.

Such is the way of society anymore, hate, greed, envy, they all breed and fester in people's minds. Nobody is immune to it either, not I, not you, not anybody.

It's just some people take it to unhealthy, or even inhumane levels, and this is a story of such as case.

gamefreak94

GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shinkukage09 said:
Such bloodthirst in this topic...am I surprised?
dry.gif
Why is it always "I hope (culprit here) will die/be killed for doing (insert action here) to (victim here)!" What the hell good does that do? A death does not equal a death...

Punishment is deserved, but death is pointless. It gives them the easy way out. Let them remember their own action. That's a far worse punishment.
^THIS!
I totally agree, death is the easy way out, if it wasn't then people wouldn't be committing suicide now would they?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Codename Ai beejay +1