Hacking Homebrew ModMoon not working (please help)

shadow_chi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
please help me, i’ve been trying to add mods to this game for god knows how long, but i keep getting this error message, please help me i beg, here’s a picture of it. please respond asap

Attachments

• 9319554A-44B1-49E3-B1AE-DEA52EFDAD2F.jpeg
    9319554A-44B1-49E3-B1AE-DEA52EFDAD2F.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 45

BeetleGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, you need to set up the folders in the way it says to in the screenshot, then if you haven't yet, set up the titleid path you'd normally use while modding with luma patches.

Basically,
- set up luma/titles/0040000000EDF00 (replace the titleid, the long string of numbers, to mod other games),
- set up the path it says to set up in the screenshot (replacing the X with the slot number you want to use, same thing as before for the titleid), and...
- put your mod in that slot.

Afterwards, try again and you should be good to go! If it ends up throwing out a C82044BE error, just continue and it'll fix itself automatically.
Post automatically merged:

Actually, the titleid might not even be neccesary for luma, it might just make the folder while transferring the file. I'll check if that works now

Edit: Yep, it works without the specific titleid in luma, so ignore that ig.

Last edited by BeetleGuy,

shadow_chi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, you need to set up the folders in the way it says to in the screenshot, then if you haven't yet, set up the titleid path you'd normally use while modding with luma patches.

Basically,
- set up luma/titles/0040000000EDF00 (replace the titleid, the long string of numbers, to mod other games),
- set up the path it says to set up in the screenshot (replacing the X with the slot number you want to use, same thing as before for the titleid), and...
- put your mod in that slot.

Afterwards, try again and you should be good to go! If it ends up throwing out a C82044BE error, just continue and it'll fix itself automatically.
Post automatically merged:

Actually, the titleid might not even be neccesary for luma, it might just make the folder while transferring the file. I'll check if that works now

Edit: Yep, it works without the specific titleid in luma, so ignore that ig.
ok i found the file in luma/titles but it says “Disabled00040000000EDF00” i also found luma/Titles smash

Last edited by shadow_chi,

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you have the mpd files in sd:/luma/titles. Also "game patching" should be enabled in Luma3ds Menu.
You also should have the game update (of Moon) installed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte