modmii problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by hards, Sep 6, 2013.

1. hards
    OP

hards GBAtemp Regular

May 30, 2012
    hi i am trying to download sneek it says that it is hosted on 1=96 so i push enter and then i pick uneek+di
    go to all setting to yes or default and goes to download and then it says warning some files required for the neek20 install are missing , abort neeko look at internet connection and try again , but what i dont understand is that i downloaded all the files needed to hack the wii console through modmii , we have checked that the wii console is online and firewalls are off , i have reinstalled modmii and used modmii classic it seems to work better but it still says neek2o rev64 not installed properly i have retried and retried with no luck , but if i go through modmii with the blue screen all i get is errors with internet connection any thoughts please thanks

2. DeadlyFoez

DeadlyFoez GBAtemp Guru

Apr 12, 2009
    United States
    Not working for me either. Apparently the font file is no longer being hosted. XFlak may have to update modmii to fix the issue, but it is not an issue with modmii, just with the hosted file.

3. hards
    OP

hards GBAtemp Regular

May 30, 2012
    thanks for your reply if i go though modmii classic i get alot more files though modmii but i still get this problem neek2o rev64 not installed properly