Votes: 13 8.8%

• Total voters

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I need some help. Ive installed priiloader but when I go to set the system hacks, there arent any. Ive included a hacks.ini onmy sd card, just not there when I go to set them. Help

which version of priiloader is it?

Priiloader V0.7 (r138). Cheers mate, any help with this will be very much appreciated! :)

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Im in the middle of modding a 4.3E wii. Everything has gone according to plan so far without any problems, however, Im up to the bit you need to use Wii Mod Batch (v2.9) for Installing cIOS & Patching the System Menu IOS but cant seem to find the link to download what I need (Wii Mod Batch (v2.9)), can someone link me up to the correct app I need? Thanks in advane guys, any help with this, will, as always be very much appreciated. :)

I realised that I needed to send an email to [email protected] to receive a l.ink to what I need lol. Ive now downloaded the mod.zip download. Once I start the next stage of the process, I need to select a specific option to nstall patched IOS236 and restore the trucha bug or will this happen automatically when I run the app? Sorry if my question sounds stupid but I jst dont want to do the wrong thing and screw up my wii. Any help with this will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance guys

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im in the middle of modding a 4.3E wii. Everything has gone according to plan so far without any problems, however, Im up to the bit you need to use Wii Mod Batch (v2.9) for Installing cIOS & Patching the System Menu IOS but cant seem to find the link to download what I need (Wii Mod Batch (v2.9)), can someone link me up to the correct app I need? Thanks in advane guys, any help with this, will, as always be very much appreciated. :)

I realised that I needed to send an email to [email protected] to receive a l.ink to what I need lol. Ive now downloaded the mod.zip download. Once I start the next stage of the process, I need to select a specific option to nstall patched IOS236 and restore the trucha bug or will this happen automatically when I run the app? Sorry if my question sounds stupid but I jst dont want to do the wrong thing and screw up my wii. Any help with this will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance guys

It is automated, just run the apps as stated in the guide, and you will be good to go.

-Erik

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

It is automated, just run the apps as stated in the guide, and you will be good to go.

-Erik

Thanks Eric. Ive got a problem. Ive placed the folders from the wiimod download onto my sd card like this SD/apps/wiimod and the other files from the wiimod folder onto the root of my sd card. When I switch my wii back and and go into the HB channel there is nothing there. Can you help?? Thanks once again Eric, your help is proving to be invaluable

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

-Erik

Thanks Eric. Ive got a problem. Ive placed the folders from the wiimod download onto my sd card like this SD/apps/wiimod and the other files from the wiimod folder onto the root of my sd card. When I switch my wii back and and go into the HB channel there is nothing there. Can you help?? Thanks once again Eric, your help is proving to be invaluable

You want the mod.zip file. Download it, format your sd card (if you need files on it now, copy them somewhere safe obviously), extract them to the root of the sd card, then follow the guide :)

-Erik

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

-Erik

You want the mod.zip file. Download it, format your sd card (if you need files on it now, copy them somewhere safe obviously), extract them to the root of the sd card, then follow the guide :)

-Erik

Just noticed why, when I extracted the folders needed to my sd card they werent showing up! On closer inspection I noticed the apps folder was named "app" and not "apps". If I hadnt noticed that, I would have been stuck. Looks fine now that Ive renamed the app folder to apps lol. :)

The only thing is, is it didnt start automatically. Ive got a list of options which are:

IOS
Channels
System Menu
Wad Manager
Apploader
Change IOS
Check IOS's
Other Menu
Advanced Menu
Display Boot2
Display Wii System Information
Disclaimer and credits

Im stuck here mate :(

Ignore my last message> Ive sorted it. Thanks Eric, you sir are a legend. Thanks

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

-Erik

-Erik

Just noticed why, when I extracted the folders needed to my sd card they werent showing up! On closer inspection I noticed the apps folder was named "app" and not "apps". If I hadnt noticed that, I would have been stuck. Looks fine now that Ive renamed the app folder to apps lol. :)

The only thing is, is it didnt start automatically. Ive got a list of options which are:

IOS
Channels
System Menu
Wad Manager
Apploader
Change IOS
Check IOS's
Other Menu
Advanced Menu
Display Boot2
Display Wii System Information
Disclaimer and credits

Im stuck here mate :(

Ignore my last message> Ive sorted it. Thanks Eric, you sir are a legend. Thanks

lol, np... Glad you got it :)

-Erik

sendyo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After setting the hacks, And restarting Wii I get a black screen that just says 4.3 (USA) and it stays there, I'm trying to go back to disable the hack that does this, but I can't seem to get pass the black screen.

Edit: Nevermind, I did that while it was already on, working now, Thanks.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
After setting the hacks, And restarting Wii I get a black screen that just says 4.3 (USA) and it stays there, I'm trying to go back to disable the hack that does this, but I can't seem to get pass the black screen.
Hold RESET during the boot process, then disable the hack about the recovery menu. You shouldn't have any hacks enabled besides the update blockers and (optionally) the music and health screen ones.

sendyo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hold RESET during the boot process, then disable the hack about the recovery menu. You shouldn't have any hacks enabled besides the update blockers and (optionally) the music and health screen ones.

Tried that, no response screen stays black.

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could somebody please email me the mod.zip file? The email address ([email protected]) isn't responding. I would really appreciate it! :D

You have a pm, not sure what happened.

Could somebody please email me the mod.zip file? The email address ([email protected]) isn't responding. I would really appreciate it! :D
Just use ModMii. It's got a much better setup.

Perhaps people would like a quicker base mod, and then set everything up themselves (loaders, emulators, apps etc etc...)

-Erik

ChadBergeron

Trophies
XP
hey guys, i just stumbled upon this guide and im stuck on the 1st step lol, the email thing isnt working and as this is my first time modding a wii(tho ive been modding xbox for sometime now) im not sure where to get all those files from. i was able to download that letterbomber thing, but thats as far as i can go and most other sites ive found so far are either out dated and/or dead links. please help!!!

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys, i just stumbled upon this guide and im stuck on the 1st step lol, the email thing isnt working and as this is my first time modding a wii(tho ive been modding xbox for sometime now) im not sure where to get all those files from. i was able to download that letterbomber thing, but thats as far as i can go and most other sites ive found so far are either out dated and/or dead links. please help!!!

You have a PM.

-Erik

bikerjodie

Trophies
XP
Country
I have the same problem as a few others in that Wii Mod Batch (v2.9) runs but gives 20 errors at the end, i am using a mac on 10.6

Is it safe to go on to priiloader?

How do i check what's been installed and what hasn't? (any help would be great here, it's a black wii on 4.3e)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4