• Total voters

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am working on changing the guide and making it quicker and simpler
smile.gif
I've uploaded a mod.zip file in the mediafire directory, using ahbprot + wad manager, ios 236 installer isn't really needed any longer. Just run Wii Mod Batch (unofficial) and then install priiloader after. Any crashes, let me know, and I will see what I can do
smile.gif
And as soon as XZ comes back, the first post will be updated
smile.gif

-Erik

buvk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For WiiXplorer you don't need to create the config folder anymore as the config file sits in apps\WiiXplorer

and HBB installs the app under apps\WiiXplorer, not apps\WiiExplorer

buvk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
JoostinOnline said:
buvk said:
For WiiXplorer you don't need to create the config folder anymore as the config file sits in apps\WiiXplorer

Neither of those statements are correct.

actually, i just double checked and both statements are correct. why would i even make that up?

i believe the app will also read the config if its in the config folder, but if it is not there, it'll save under apps\WiiXplorer

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
buvk said:

Why is this being brought up? Is there a way it can apply to the guide? Or is there something I am missing?

-Erik

buvk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
burritoboy9984 said:
buvk said:

Why is this being brought up? Is there a way it can apply to the guide? Or is there something I am missing?

-Erik

d'oh, I'm an idiot. i thought i was posting under the modmii thread.

my bad, heh.

mrbudders

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KiiWii said:
mrbudders said:
I try to access the internet options and it tells me that there is a parental code. I contact the people I got the Wii from and they have no idea. Any way to reset this code? Would I need to do a factory settings restore? Thanks again

http://wii.marcansoft.com/parental.wsgi

It gives me a five digit code...wii only takes 4 digits....

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
mrbudders said:
KiiWii said:
mrbudders said:
I try to access the internet options and it tells me that there is a parental code. I contact the people I got the Wii from and they have no idea. Any way to reset this code? Would I need to do a factory settings restore? Thanks again

Use Multi-Mod Manager and and select "Display Wii System Info" and it should tell you the code.

mrbudders

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JoostinOnline said:
mrbudders said:
KiiWii said:
mrbudders said:

Use Multi-Mod Manager and and select "Display Wii System Info" and it should tell you the code.

Ty so Much worked great....New problems tho...
I am trying to play Black ops...gets stuck at loading screen....Had similar prob on 4.2's but installed a couple wads (cios249[57]-v19 and cios250[57]-v19) and it worked fine...But it isnt working on this 4.3
I get the ticket (-2011) error when installing. Also am getting same error when installing USBloaderCFG ios v.10 (cfg channel)
As always, help much appreciated.
oh yeah...followed the guide here when modded)

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi mrbudders , why are you using ios 249 ,250 v19 , if you want to play black ops download modmii from here and download the latest version of these i run ios249(56)v6 and ios250(57)v6 black ops works great on 57 v6

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bm123456 said:
hi mrbudders , why are you using ios 249 ,250 v19 , if you want to play black ops download modmii from here and download the latest version of these i run ios249(56)v6 and ios250(57)v6 black ops works great on 57 v6

Or he can follow the guide he is posting in... budders, you don't have something correct, 2011 is a sigcheck failed error. Which file pack are you trying to use? Is ios 236 loaded? Or is ahbprot enabled in wiimod?

-Erik

mrbudders

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
burritoboy9984 said:
bm123456 said:

Or he can follow the guide he is posting in... budders, you don't have something correct, 2011 is a sigcheck failed error. Which file pack are you trying to use? Is ios 236 loaded? Or is ahbprot enabled in wiimod?

-Erik

I Solved the problem by using a different wad installer, 1.7 I believe. Thank you tho.

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrbudders said:
burritoboy9984 said:
bm123456 said:

-Erik

I Solved the problem by using a different wad installer, 1.7 I believe. Thank you tho.

NP, just for future reference, 2011 means you don't have a patched ios loaded to install an unsigned wad, or ahbprot mode isn't enabled. A more complete list of codes can be found here.

-Erik

mrbudders

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when trying to update to 4.3 (from 4.2) I get error 32004. I have searched this error and have got no where. I have even tried updating thru a disc. I have made sure that block disc and online updates is disabled in priiloader. I have checked internet connection, reset it, removed router firewall.
Question..
Is there a place I can get a .wad or something similair to update from 4.2 to 4.3?
My wii has always been a ginea pig and has some stuttering and lots of code dump errors assuming due to the fact that i had used many guides when i first started modding it (now loyal to one guide only
tongue.gif
)

Edit: Ok odd as hell but I fixed the problem by removing the sd card... Left this post up for others that have had this same issue. Hope it works for everyone.

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrbudders said:
when trying to update to 4.3 (from 4.2) I get error 32004. I have searched this error and have got no where. I have even tried updating thru a disc. I have made sure that block disc and online updates is disabled in priiloader. I have checked internet connection, reset it, removed router firewall.
Question..
Is there a place I can get a .wad or something similair to update from 4.2 to 4.3?
My wii has always been a ginea pig and has some stuttering and lots of code dump errors assuming due to the fact that i had used many guides when i first started modding it (now loyal to one guide only
tongue.gif
)

Edit: Ok odd as hell but I fixed the problem by removing the sd card... Left this post up for others that have had this same issue. Hope it works for everyone.

Just fyi, that error is a problem with a persons internet connection. See here, first hit on google
smile.gif

-Erik

lettuce

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a PAL Wii with Wiikey 1 installed, i think the wiikey has died as im not able to get any copied games to load anymore, the disc channel just says the image should be read. As i already have HBC installed, what step do i need to start from to trun my Wii into a softmod Wii?

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lettuce said:
I have a PAL Wii with Wiikey 1 installed, i think the wiikey has died as im not able to get any copied games to load anymore, the disc channel just says the image should be read. As i already have HBC installed, what step do i need to start from to trun my Wii into a softmod Wii?

Follow the guide, and then install neogamma.

-Erik

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
athedbzfan said:
I have lego starwars the complete collection will that work instead of return of the jedi?
You are supposed to have The Complete Saga. The name of the hack is "Return of the Jodi". And no, it's not "Jedi". Jodi was the title ID for an older version of the HBC, and the name of someone who works at Nintendo. If you want more info, you just do some googling.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    Lol I think my first modem was 48K but it had some sort of firmware or software update that let me get 56K
    +1
    I had EarthLink lol
    A bunch of NetZero accounts that I used for things... Lol
    +1
    So glad I'm not in prison lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea marriage is a bitch sometimes...
    I legit think they passed the cyber terrorism laws from some of my hmm pranks lol
    I knocked the east coast backbone of EarthLink offline for like 6 hours one time, was on the news and everything well I mean I wasn't on the news.... Just they where having "technical difficulties" lol
    +1
    Was just one single custom packet. I miss when Internet security was an afterthought lol almost all modems and network hardware operated in promiscuous mode.
    Now these days they do sanity checks.... The source IP can't also be the destination IP lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Now these days they do sanity checks.... The source IP can't also be the destination IP lol