• No.

Votes: 13 8.8%

• Total voters

toxegaju

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nice.. with that i put my usb loader to work, but WAD manager 1.6 stills fails to mount the SD.... i have a kingston micro sdhc 4gb , connected by an micro sd adapter...

Evil-Popeye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
toxegaju said:
nice.. with that i put my usb loader to work, but WAD manager 1.6 stills fails to mount the SD.... i have a kingston micro sdhc 4gb , connected by an micro sd adapter...
What WAD are you trying to install? Maybe you placed the WAD in the wrong spot on the SD card. Where have you put the WAD file?

Evil-Popeye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
toxegaju said:
Evil-Popeye said:
toxegaju said:
nop... crap.. doing it now

Install Hermes cIOS's as well.

only the 222 or all the others?

i put in \wad\

i think it's the SD card.. even the homebrew browser fails to mount the SD
If the homebrew browser can't read the SD card then how did you manage to install the cIOS's just before. Install all of Hermes cIOS's, it'll increase your compatibilty.

toxegaju

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Evil-Popeye said:
toxegaju said:
Evil-Popeye said:
toxegaju said:
nop... crap.. doing it now

Install Hermes cIOS's as well.

only the 222 or all the others?

i put in \wad\

i think it's the SD card.. even the homebrew browser fails to mount the SD
If the homebrew browser can't read the SD card then how did you manage to install the cIOS's just before. Install all of Hermes cIOS's, it'll increase your compatibilty.

that's why i'm a bit confused.... running from .dol files works perfectly.. but if i run wad manager it says that can't mount the SD....

Evil-Popeye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
that's why i'm a bit confused.... running from .dol files works perfectly.. but if i run wad manager it says that can't mount the SD....
[/quote]
What is the WAD you're trying to install for anyway? Is there a folder in the root of the SD card called wad with the WAD file inside it?

Evil-Popeye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
toxegaju said:
it's a vc game.... gradiusrebirth
You have priiloader installed and a NAND backup right? That's a must have before you install WAD files. Is there a folder on the root of the SD card called wad with the WAD file that you're installing inside it?

toxegaju

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Evil-Popeye said:
toxegaju said:
You have priiloader installed and a NAND backup right? That's a must have before you install WAD files. Is there a folder on the root of the SD card called wad with the WAD file that you're installing inside it?

yes to all

the homebrew browser when start, initialises the network.. Ok
then fails to mount the SD...

Evil-Popeye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
toxegaju said:
Evil-Popeye said:
toxegaju said:

yes to all

the homebrew browser when start, initialises the network.. Ok
then fails to mount the SD...
I can't see it being your SD card if the homebrew channel is able to boot applications off of it. What version is your system menu? I think installing the WAD should work now because you have cIOS 249 installed, so make sure that when you launch wadmanager you choose 249.

toxegaju

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i do that...

my system menu is the latest: 4.2e

anyway, i just softmoded the WII to play .isos from a usb HDD, just trying to see how .wad works..

Evil-Popeye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
toxegaju said:
i do that...

my system menu is the latest: 4.2e

anyway, i just softmoded the WII to play .isos from a usb HDD, just trying to see how .wad works..
Well if it still doesn't work then I have no idea what the problem is, sorry I can't help you out
frown.gif

stingray1059

Trophies
XP
Country
need help ASAP.. ive softmodded a korean 4.2k wii.

i use dop ios/bannerbomb method so that i can install HBC. then afterthat i use this tutorial found on the 1st page.

everything installed fine.. however when i install neogamma and usbloader the wii goes back to the main menu. wiiware works fine.

theostler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

have successfully used the previous version of the guide to mod my son's (previously virgin) 4.2E Wii, thanks again for that.

Can I just jump into the amended modify process at the WAD Manager step and install the new cIOS's?

Equally, I have 2 NAND backups of my Wii - 1 immediately after the very first install of BootMii and one of the Wii as it is at present. Does this latest version include everything I have done to the Wii up to this point and could therefore be used as a restore point if any of the latest updates should (for whatever reason) fail, or do NAND backups only have a copy of the Wii state at the very base level and not any of the later cIOS installs, etc?

Thanks again.

All replies very much appreciated.

toxegaju

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
my usb loader can't mount the usb devive... it's in wbts like the options in usbloader.. am i missing something?

ok, never mind... i think that this HDD is not supported, because i put a game into my 4gb USB pen and worked... lol
got to find another usb HDD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.