PS1/2 Modern Warfare 2

PepijnP

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am about to buy a PS3. And I found a PS3 bundle with Modern warfare 2 for 330 euro. But the problem is that I allready have modern warfare 2 for the pc. And now I am asking myself or it is worth it. If I will buy it it will only be for the awesome graphics and the offline multiplayer.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PepijnP said:
I am about to buy a PS3. And I found a PS3 bundle with Modern warfare 2 for 330 euro. But the problem is that I allready have modern warfare 2 for the pc. And now I am asking myself or it is worth it. If I will buy it it will only be for the awesome graphics and the offline multiplayer.

YES ITS WORTH IT!

how big is your PC monitor!? ... its never going to be as good as playing it on a big as a HD FLAT SCREEN TV IN REAL HD!
tongue.gif

secondly you do know that online play with PS3 is FREE don't you it can use WIRELESS and ETHERNET connections to your existing network (that's if you have a broadband/cable connection as most of us already do)
smile.gif

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
kobykaan said:
PepijnP said:

YES ITS WORTH IT!

how big is your PC monitor!? ... its never going to be as good as playing it on a big as a HD FLAT SCREEN TV IN REAL HD!
tongue.gif

secondly you do know that online play with PS3 is FREE don't you it can use WIRELESS and ETHERNET connections to your existing network (that's if you have a broadband/cable connection as most of us already do)
smile.gif

1) His PC might be connected to his HDTV (if he even has one), and if its not, he can easily connect it and play it in TRUE HD, not some upscaled 600p crap
2) Didn't you know online gaming on PC is also free?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la