Model editing

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Hotice03, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Hotice03
    OP

Hotice03 Member

Newcomer
    May 16, 2016
    United States
    Ok i am not 100 percent sure this goes here, but anyway if it doesnt just let me know.
    So i got autodesktop 2017 and i am trying to open the pokemon files so i can edit their models (yes i understand its not an easy thing to do) but the only file i know of that really is a "model" is the dec file in the A folder on a/0/0/8 can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong? i clearly am doing something wrong and idk what.

2. dradonhunter11

dradonhunter11 French o-MEGA modder

Oct 27, 2015
    Canada
    The Distorded and chaotic land
    you are using ORAS I presume, you tried to open .147 (model) file and .164 (texture) in Ohana3ds?

3. Hotice03
    OP

Hotice03 Member

Newcomer
    May 16, 2016
    United States
    you cant edit them in ohana i have gotten it to open i had to export the ohana object i have edited it but it will not import back into ohana considering it is a format it will not accept

4. Thelostrune

Thelostrune GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 13, 2015
    Norway
    You export the models with Ohana, edit them with a 3D model editing program and import the edits with Ohana.
    How did this simple common sense slip by you? Like fucking honestly here, I'm kinda in awe.

5. Hotice03
    OP

Hotice03 Member

Newcomer
    May 16, 2016
    United States
    you really gotta be rude? ive never done it before how am i suppose to know exactly what to do? not everything is common sense you dick

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Well i got it working now so thank you for attempting to help Dradon