Hacking Modding my PS Vita

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hello,

i'm thinking about modding my PS vita slim model, since i'm mostly interested into PS1 games on it, which mod do you recommend me if it's possible to mod at all on FW 3.73.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
@Virdoo
Use an application called "FinalHE" version 1.92 to downgrade your vita to either 3.60 or 3.65 .. Install "enso" afterwards to make the hack permanent on boot. Then install "Adrenaline" which will install a PSP firmware for you, which in turn lets you play PSP AND PS1 games.

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
As far as I know, PSP emulator had problems with PS1 emulator. Sound was late and if I'm not wrong it had also graphical glitches, there isn't any other solution?

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
I don’t know what you are talking about. There are no issues. Also, it’s your only way to play PS1 besides officially buying it.

Maybe retroarch exists for this, but I can’t imagine it being as good as adrenaline.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There are loads of guides, first you need to install H-Encore2.

Then use modoru v2.1 to find out what firmware you can downgrade to, if your vita supports 3.60 (the best) or 3.65 (close second) then find that and install it. Then follow a 3.60/3.65 hacking guide.

For PS1 you want to try Adrenaline, which is the PSP eCFW that allows you to use the Sony PS1 emulator.

Last edited by smf,

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Also since i'm modding my Vita which has my primary account on it, can Sony detect my modded vita and ban my account which is also on unmodded PS4?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ensou is installable on 3.65, yes. I've not really heard of any bans on the vita outside of cheating, but if they did ban your account, it would also be banned on the ps4, so I recommend always using a different account other than your primary one on any system you intend to exploit or hack. you need to downgrade to get a permanent hack.

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I'm fine with temporary hack. What's with the Adrenaline? Any way to fix it? I can't find any solution except reinstalling it which didn't worked.

vonknall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hello,

i'm thinking about modding my PS vita slim model, since i'm mostly interested into PS1 games on it, which mod do you recommend me if it's possible to mod at all on FW 3.73.

PSVita is great for PS1 games and yes you can mod your 3.73.

Use "Final H-Encore 1.92"
Then use Modoru downgrader 2.1 that was released for 3.73 firmware and downgrade to 3.60
Thereafter start the web browser and go to the henkaku site to apply henkaku
Now Install enso (not enso ex)
Thereafter install "Adrenaline" which will unlock the PSP environment in your Vita which will also enable PS1 support.

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Thanks for your answer, but i've already modded my Vita on 3.73 with h encore 2 and im fine with that, except that I cant run adrenaline because i'm getting c1-2758-2 error

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.