Modding help

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Master_Hand7, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Master_Hand7
    OP

Master_Hand7 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    Hey guys i have a problem when dumping using etika's method every time i use the Nwplayer website and click on of the tabs it just goes to a "Video Player Screen" and just crashes the wii u does anyone know what im doing wrong?

2. CreeperMario

CreeperMario GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 18, 2016
    Australia
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Try using loadiine.ovh or wiiubru.com/x instead of the site you're currently using - these have high levels of success on various consoles.
    Though it also depends on your Internet connection - if you have a slow connection you may wish to consider self-hosting using a computer or Android device.

@NWPlayer123 tagged you because he's having issues with your site.

Coc4tm and AboodXD like this.
  3. NWPlayer123

NWPlayer123 GBAtemp Addict

Feb 17, 2012
    United States
    The Everfree Forest
    It's always cause it's not fast enough to deliver the whole payload before the MP4 executes so just use those other sites, problem solved

Master_Hand7 and CreeperMario like this.
  4. masgames38

masgames38 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 8, 2016
    United States
    So can you tell us what the equivalents for the apps on your site are with the Loadiine version? I'm assuming the Kernel Exploit for Homebrew Launcher is the Homebrew Launcher Illuminati, and the Homebrew Launcher (requires exploit) is the Homebrew Launcher 1.2? And what about Original Kernel Exploit? Everything else seems pretty self explanatory. Sorry if I'm bothering you with this!, I just want to be careful, haha.

5. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    There is lots of options. If you're just getting started just play with loadiine and HBL. Don't worry about the rest until you get comfortable with those.

You can try my site too. Loadiine.ovh/kafluke (hosted by Cybernatus)

6. NWPlayer123

NWPlayer123 GBAtemp Addict

Feb 17, 2012
    United States
    The Everfree Forest
    Both are the Illuminati exploit, except mapping to 0x31000000 (first one) and 0x10000000 (second one), TCPGecko is straight from the wiiudev repo, same with SDCafiine, is my build I put up for 5.5.X, HBL is an old payload I had lying around, not sure how up to date it is