S

Saiyan Lusitano

Even though this is a reskin in a Sonic Gens game it looks like I'd enjoy it way more than Mario 3D World and 3D Land.

zeello

The reason we can't have nice things.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He plays exactly like Sanic. That's bullcrap.

Can modders do anything right? I have yet to see a single mod that makes this game good. I'm still waiting on someone to add Dreamcast era or something of that sort, but instead we only get uncreative skin swaps like this one.

Reactions: NintendU_the_great

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah great!!! a mario mod but "hay you can play this on the PC and get that Nintendo console feeling as well"... sucks tbh :gun:SONIC GENERATIONS ON THE PC, SORRY I MEANT MARIO GENERATIONS ON THE WII :wacko:

Last edited by Reecey,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

Can modders do anything right? I have yet to see a single mod that makes this game good. I'm still waiting on someone to add Dreamcast era or something of that sort, but instead we only get uncreative skin swaps like this one.
Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 are already on Steam. There's your Dreamcast era.

zeello

The reason we can't have nice things.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 are already on Steam. There's your Dreamcast era.
Yeah well that makes no sense. By that logic, no need to mod Mario into Sonic Generations since you can just play a Mario game. But actually playing as Mario in Sonic Generations is apparently exactly like playing Sonic Generations.. so why not just play Sonic Generations.

Also I had to check the trailer again just now to see what the classic level gameplay is like, but would you believe that the trailer is 100% Modern levels?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME. You'd think they'd add Mario to classic stages and that would have actually allowed Mario to play somewhat like Mario.
And hey I'm no purist, there's nothing wrong with reinventing what Mario could/should play like. But they just ripped off the gameplay that's already in Sonic Generations. There's nothing different about it. Like the ones that exist that let us play as Shadow the Hedgehog or Mega Man X, or presumably countless other characters, while playing nothing like how those characters actually would. And that's just talking about Sonic Generations. People have modded Sonic Adventure 1 too, so that Shadow is playable in it. But the mod is lame because he moves like Sonic does, not to mention there are all sorts of things they could have fixed about the game instead of making pointless skin swaps. Same logic applies here.

Last edited by zeello,

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Care to create an orignal mod?
Its up to them to create what they feel like, unless they are getting paid to make custom mod just deal with it. "can modders do anything right" yeah, they can make a mod for a game where as I can barely make hexagon in computer programming and for that I am truly grateful that there are mods that I think are awesome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.