Hacking Modded Maidump Tool for 3.65.. and it's more than what you think..

riesyukira

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Here's the link to the alleged maidump that can make 3.65 games playable on 3.60.. And it works apparently.
It's good news for those like me who are still on the fence on whether they should update to enso 3.65 or not.

Link: snip: find it on reddit

Last edited by Chary,

djender

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Here's the link to the alleged maidump that can make 3.65 games playable on 3.60.. And it works apparently.
It's good news for those like me who are still on the fence on whether they should update to enso 3.65 or not.

It's been tested? I'd like to read instructions

riesyukira

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This is a mod of the maidump for the aplication works in 3.65cfw

Nope, its a tool that converts 3.65 games and make them playable on 3.60~

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's been tested? I'd like to read instructions
It has and it works, the one that I saw was undertale, its still fresh news so let's wait when people starts testing them all over the internet ~

KeoniAzugon

Trophies
Website
Nblog.org
XP
Country
United States
yeah, found it there along with a few games and repatch. Im still on enso 3.60 if anyone here wants me to test something. Please note that if I don't own the game personally, it will be excluded due to copyright issues.

Reactions: MUDD_BR

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
This is great! Has anyone found a working version of salt and sanctuary or Dino Dini's Kick off online? I'm not asking for a link just wondering if they are out there?

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
yeah, found it there along with a few games and repatch. Im still on enso 3.60 if anyone here wants me to test something. Please note that if I don't own the game personally, it will be excluded due to copyright issues.
Please test Salt and Sanctuary.

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@MUDD_BR ok then, I'll give it a shot at night (PST) and have a reply tomorrow. I have to rely on FTP for the moment due to borrowing my cable :sad:
Oh, sorry to hear that. Some time before I thought my cable was broken, but after do some research my PC recognizes it again (reinstall qcma and stuff).

KeoniAzugon

Trophies
Website
Nblog.org
XP
Country
United States
Oh, sorry to hear that. Some time before I thought my cable was broken, but after do some research my PC recognizes it again (reinstall qcma and stuff).

hahaha yeah, had that happen before. I'm stuck with a KMD Dock for the Moment and it's very picky on what cables it accepts just to charge it....

Reactions: MUDD_BR

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
anyone can try SD Gundam and SRW V on ASIA version? (english translated) , if this 2 works on 3.60...i dont have to upgrade :D

windhazard

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Care to clarify why people want to stay on 3.60? The success rate is about 99% according to the poll in another thread. And now we can reinstall Vitashell with psvimgtool so there's no risk losing it anymore like TheFlow warned.

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Care to clarify why people want to stay on 3.60? The success rate is about 99% according to the poll in another thread. And now we can reinstall Vitashell with psvimgtool so there's no risk losing it anymore like TheFlow warned.
Maybe because of the need of a original Vita memory card, that´s my case, so I´ll be on 3.60 for now.

@MUDD_BR ok so I was able to do a quick run of the game and even modified the sfo file but that would be a no go. I get an error on my end a few times.

Ok, thank you for updating!

KeoniAzugon

Trophies
Website
Nblog.org
XP
Country
United States
I stay on 3.60 for the fact that if i semi-brick and have to reinstall the OS, the hack is not lost. Don't want curiosity to kill the vita..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far