modchipsdirect

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno, man. Batch 1, Batch 2, I'm happy with how things have gone. That's me though.

You are in the minority they flat out stink at getting thing out on a timely manner. Basically dates mean nothing to them. I have lost trust completely with their words.

I don't mean anything against you but yest they do meet the deadline for a very few... those are vocal about how great MCD is. And they are good at digital, really good. But getting out physical they are horrible on.

I can't figure out if it's problems or lack of effort. When you have the products and just don't get them shipped out in timely manner... something is wrong with business. I mean if they cared they would work late monday but I don't see it happening. How many from batch 2 got notice today? As it was not 100 as MCD previously was saying.

Last edited by ModDog,

ShootTheCore616

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone bought just the SX OS from them? Is it a quick turnaround? Also, is it recommended to use prepaid cards when purchasing from them and what's the best prepaid card to go with? Thanks!

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone bought just the SX OS from them? Is it a quick turnaround? Also, is it recommended to use prepaid cards when purchasing from them and what's the best prepaid card to go with? Thanks!

Digital they seem to do less then 24 hour's as they mention. I would suggest trying another one if you look above how they are packing PRO's so horribly, and selling a "in-stock" for 25 extra instead of shipping that product to rightful people waiting who already paid.

I would try elsewhere if you need anysupport... they are not so nice. As long as get it and don't need support yes they will work. But honestly read about them and I would think of someone else to buy from.

D

Deleted-401606

You are in the minority they flat out stink at getting thing out on a timely manner. Basically dates mean nothing to them. I have lost trust completely with their words.

I don't mean anything against you but yest they do meet the deadline for a very few... those are vocal about how great MCD is. And they are good at digital, really good. But getting out physical they are horrible on.

I can't figure out if it's problems or lack of effort. When you have the products and just don't get them shipped out in timely manner... something is wrong with business. I mean if they cared they would work late monday but I don't see it happening. How many from batch 2 got notice today? As it was not 100 as MCD previously was saying.

MDC is crap,I complained about them lying and they cancelled my order after a one month wait. All the people saying MDC is legit,is MDC themselves making new accounts. Now they are charging 20$ extra to skip the "pre-order".The only people that still buy from MDC are slow in processing information.

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MDC is crap,I complained about them lying and they cancelled my order after a one month wait. All the people saying MDC is legit,is MDC themselves making new accounts. Now they are charging 20$ extra to skip the "pre-order".The only people that still buy from MDC are slow in processing information.

They seem great.. until you have to talk to them. They honestly could care less about customers and LIE to be lazy. They don't put stickers on, don't use real packaging (the dongle, usb cord, and jig could rub depending on shippig!). And they take weekends off and blame it on a magical shipping center.... they don't take items home to pack on weekend.

I could not believe they opened their self up for credit card disputes. They only just added that you get no packaging in listing a day or so ago. Everyone before it went up is 100 percent justified to say item was not as described. They show item with decal's on on product page, and until about a day ago did not mention no packaging. You can't change things like this after selling items you need to notify before selling. And the "in-stock" that they jacked price up instead of shipping to people on waiting list is just wrong.. very bad.

I normally wish companies well but MCD is no good. I hope them being lazy and not caring causes people to call Credit Cards. They only will listen if it hurts financially. It would not surprise me if they get a lot of not as described to Credit Cards they find the packaging and send it out. But would take enough people to get their attention as right now they could care less.

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh my God, stop with the personal attacks children. If you aren't happy go elsewhere.

Please read it before thinking it's personal attacks. Read above MCD did a horrible job. It is TO LATE to go elsewhere as I already got it just am not in any way happy with customer treatment or how they act. They should have made things clear before ordering you cant change it after getting orders as they don't want to pack. Or push dates back as they did not want to work weekends.

I and many others will go elsewhere on future purchases but we are discussing one that it is to late, and we had no idea they would treat us like this or we would have went elsewhere on batch 2 orders.

Reactions: k3rizz3k

k3rizz3k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please read it before thinking it's personal attacks. Read above MCD did a horrible job. It is TO LATE to go elsewhere as I already got it just am not in any way happy with customer treatment or how they act. They should have made things clear before ordering you cant change it after getting orders as they don't want to pack. Or push dates back as they did not want to work weekends.

I and many others will go elsewhere on future purchases but we are discussing one that it is to late, and we had no idea they would treat us like this or we would have went elsewhere on batch 2 orders.
I think I was more replying to earlier comments, as they were trolling.

k3rizz3k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't mean offense but you are one trolling posting in topic that has 0 to do with you i'm guessing? If you were batch two at MCD then please weigh in would love to see your feelings.

But why don't you allow thread to stay on topic about MCD and not hijack thread with your comments and let customers talk. Seems only fair we can disuses our experience I think. And I hope others read it if you get thread off topic others might not see very vital info they should have before ever ordering fromm MCD.
I was second batch, and I've received mine. (My son's actually) Patience is a virtue. In a market in this area, delays are common. I didn't get much communication, but you know what? I got communication when it was relevant, with the relevant info I wanted. Bugging them just slows everything down.

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You think these are billion $ corporations that really care if you post on message boards?

Everybody is harassing them and not making it easier dealing with cancellations because they can't process quickly. All the shit is slowing it all down.
What's laughable is that you think modchipsdirect is a billion-dollar corporation.

Reactions: Deleted-401606

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's laughable is you didn't even read what I said?

Might be in part he thinks it said it in product details about no packaging when we ordered. I will write same thing as I did in other thread basically they added no packaging in last few days, it has NOT been up for long or during batch 1 or 2 purchases

"This was added within past few day's.... Was not up there when batch 1 and 2 purchased order's. We ordered with full expectation of getting packaging they added this due to bad feedback over them throwing in bag. With no packaging and no decals placed on it there is enough a Credit Card would side with you and they lose money so this was added.

But yes its up there good for future purchase (i mean it I'm happy they added it). But no it was not up there all this time."

https://gbatemp.net/threads/sx-pro-packaging.511179/page-2

Last edited by ModDog,

kitzuki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might be in part he thinks it said it in product details about no packaging when we ordered. I will write same thing as I did in other thread basically they added no packaging in last few days, it has NOT been up for long or during batch 1 or 2 purchases

"This was added within past few day's.... Was not up there when batch 1 and 2 purchased order's. We ordered with full expectation of getting packaging they added this due to bad feedback over them throwing in bag. With no packaging and no decals placed on it there is enough a Credit Card would side with you and they lose money so this was added.

But yes its up there good for future purchase (i mean it I'm happy they added it). But no it was not up there all this time."

https://gbatemp.net/threads/sx-pro-packaging.511179/page-2

You would contact your credit card company due not getting a box and having to put the stickers on? Its not being sold as a collectors edition or anything. Keep in mind MCD was cheaper than a bunch of re-sellers and hardly any of them had a !00% smooth launch.

the heck is wrong with people these days

Last edited by kitzuki,
D

Deleted-401606

You would contact your credit card company due not getting a box and having to put the stickers on? Its not being sold as a collectors edition or anything. Keep in mind MCD was cheaper than a bunch of re-sellers and hardly any of them had a !00% smooth launch.

the heck is wrong with people these days

Not everyone has low self esteem,some people actually demand to be respected by the companies they are doing business with. This is why credit cards are a blessing if you know how to control your spending.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: you could say it fell out.