modchipsdirect

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Switchsx.com got the same abuse. In the end it just made the OP look bad since the people who did ordered from them confirmed they got their SX Pros. I just got mine today :) came with a free case
20180627_155422.jpg

Reactions: comput3rus3r

carlito1095t

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If my life is so good that you can't believe it is true than I take that as a compliment. Thanks buddy I work hard.

You make six figs, yet you're whining about being "silenced" over a $40 product?

I too make six figs, as a landlord of an apartment complex in LA. 40 bucks is chump change to me. It doesn't sound like you live the good life if 40 bucks is such a detriment to you.

D

Deleted-401606

You make six figs, yet you're whining about being "silenced" over a $40 product?

I too make six figs, as a landlord of an apartment complex in LA. 40 bucks is chump change to me. It doesn't sound like you live the good life if 40 bucks is such a detriment to you.

It's on principle,it's something kids like you are too young to understand since your whole generation has zero respect for anything or anyone. Most of the people defending MDC are shills or little kids that don't understand how the real world operates.

Reactions: Friendsxix

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
It's on principle,it's something kids like you are too young to understand since your whole generation has zero respect for anything or anyone. Most of the people defending MDC are shills or little kids that don't understand how the real world operates.
and thats why those kids that waited 2 more days than you are getting the product and you are not, real world problems for the impatient

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still don't know how you can think that MDC which is probably run by 1 to 2 guys at most somehow has time and money to pay for shills on the internet. The concept of shills is best reserved for political topics. Dude if you're so grown up and have money how can you be so delusional as to think that a small videogame modchip company is hiring shills because their orders got delayed. Don't be absurd.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

one email said order complete and came from modchipsdirect. second email came from game console parts and contained UPS tracking link
wow thanks for telling me, I had only seen the first email because the actual tracking number was automatically put in a different folder.

F34R

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got both emails. Order complete a couple hours ago, and the shipment email just now. It isn't going be shipped until tomorrow at the earliest, and it's USPS, so it most likely won't be here until next week.

Nickbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one email said order complete and came from modchipsdirect. second email came from game console parts and contained UPS tracking link
How far apart??

I still don't know how you can think that MDC which is probably run by 1 to 2 guys at most somehow has time and money to pay for shills on the internet. The concept of shills is best reserved for political topics. Dude if you're so grown up and have money how can you be so delusional as to think that a small videogame modchip company is hiring shills because their orders got delayed. Don't be absurd.

wow thanks for telling me, I had only seen the first email because the actual tracking number was automatically put in a different folder.
Where was the second email? Spam? Was it from a different sender ?

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How far apart??

Where was the second email? Spam? Was it from a different sender ?
yeah it was from Game Console Parts and it was not in my inbox I found it in promotions folder

Tracking Number: xxxxxxxxx
Expected Delivery by

MONDAY2 JULY2018by
8:00pm

woohooo

Reactions: Nickbo

Nickbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah it was from Game Console Parts and it was not in my inbox I found it in promotions folder

Tracking Number: xxxxxxxxx
Expected Delivery by

MONDAY2 JULY2018by

woohooo
Thank you so much. Didn't get mine and just checked promotions in my email and the code was there all along!

Reactions: comput3rus3r

kramer987

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much. Didn't get mine and just checked promotions in my email and the code was there all along!
like seven minutes apart. I disabled all those bullshit labels that Gmail uses so both my emails just went to my inbox.

Expected Delivery by
MONDAY2 JULY2018by

In-Transit

June 27, 2018 at 10:08 pm

Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility

GRAND RAPIDS MI DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEX

Nickbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now we wait

like seven minutes apart. I disabled all those bullshit labels that Gmail uses so both my emails just went to my inbox.

Expected Delivery by
MONDAY2 JULY2018by
In-Transit

June 27, 2018 at 10:08 pm

Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility

GRAND RAPIDS MI DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEX
How do you disable that? Been using Gmail since beta and didn't know you could.

Scottla94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im glad batch 1 got theirs batch 2 games are coming or he is an idiot the page says estimated shipping for batch 2 is july 6 but thats a friday they dont work fri sat sun

magico29

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While the topic creator was acting pretty rude about this, I think cancelling his order and rubbing in how it was so close to shipping is rather petty.

I have ordered a couple of things from them in the past and I was waiting on stock to clear up to order but I guess I won't. I know that won't affect anything, but still.

The customer being rude was already met with MCD CS snapping back in their exchange. It should have stopped there since everybody in the thread already saw the topic creator was in the wrong.
who cares,i ordered from china last night i got tracking number already.they still accepting orders and do not ship the products.
they need to learn how to do business and your business depends on customers money and nothing else.

Last edited by magico29,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5