modchipsdirect shipping info

themyst

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine shipped yesterday. Never cried never even contacted them. It’s easier to initiate a chargeback than it is to bitch at a vendor that likely has no power over customs.

Reactions: jinx10000

jinx10000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine shipped yesterday. Never cried never even contacted them. It’s easier to initiate a chargeback than it is to bitch at a vendor that likely has no power over customs.

I know there were a lot of orders and no control over the delayed arrival. I think a lot of people understood this and kept their mouth shut. Unfortunately a tiny minority of buyers were enough to make for a really bad couple of weeks for the company. I know I don't have the patience with people to run a business properly. A LOT of batch 2 purchasers would have found themselves in batch 1.

Reactions: pseudoSue

Altina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My tracking still shows that USPS hasn’t receive the package from modchipsdirect. Hopefully it’s just USPS forgetting to update their tracker...

hollowtip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arriving today in Chicago. It ships from Traverse City and ships quick, about 3 days shipping or so.

Yeah, my shipping got updated for delivery today as well even though it originally said the 2nd. I Definitely was not expecting that but this just made for an awesome Saturday.

Deletr753

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
I'm part of the second bash and this is what I got from them. A response to an email I send them regarding my order and not receiving an update on it.

Thank you once again for ordering the SX Pro.

Your order will be apart of the 2nd batch that we get from the team. The package from CHINA that contains your order is on its way, we have a confirmed courier tracking number. Please note we have no control over delays, shipping times, and if the package gets stuck in customs for a couple of days. The first batch got delayed in Chinese customs for 3 days becuase of a holiday they have there.

Please also note that we never get product packaging for our items as we have had issues before with customs delaying and sometimes seizing items simply due to a logo on the packaging. You will still get everything, just not the paper packing.

It will take about 1 full week to get here if everything goes well. We are very hesitant to put a date on you getting a tracking number becuase people get very anxious when the date is missed. Unfortunately 4th of July is a public holiday, and the company we use to send packages doesnt send on weekend. We hope that we can get some orders out on the 6th of July, and the rest will follow in the first days of the following week. It is a large batch so not every single order can be sent on the same day.

***Please check the product page for updates on the batch BEFORE emailing us, we simply cannot run our business efficiently if we have to update everyone everyday on the status of their order. We are here to help, but you have no idea the amount of emails we get daily saying 'What is the satus of my order'. It takes a long time to respond to each email which slows us down. If the package gets delayed we will update the page, we will not email everyone every single time there is an update***

The SX PRO is great. Many customers are ordering the SX OS off us, which is just the software. The product you ordered has the SX OS license inbuilt. We cannot email you a code as it is on your device. However if you have a way to deliver the payload through your phone/PC etc, and just want a license we are happy to CHANGE your order to this. We will just email you a code, and provide the code for just $30 USD. This means you will get a partial refund for the difference in cost ($10) + a refund on shipping since we can just email you the code. A lot of people that are tech savy have been doing this.

eureca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, my shipping got updated for delivery today as well even though it originally said the 2nd. I Definitely was not expecting that but this just made for an awesome Saturday.

Same here mines shipped from Michigan to Los Angeles on the 28th. Was expecting it Monday and thought that is pretty good. Then the tracking updated today that it is out for delivery. So 2 days all the way to LA. Definitely awesome.

Konmon2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Received mine in the seattle area today. Just booted up skyrim to test and it works perfect. Now I just need a way to update games without going online (though I might just risk the ban)

jinx10000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine said coming on Monday but arrived today. I'm an hour outside of Louisville KY.

IMG_20180630_162447.jpg

Reactions: Nickbo

alepman90

Trophies
XP
Country
Received mine in the seattle area today. Just booted up skyrim to test and it works perfect. Now I just need a way to update games without going online (though I might just risk the ban)
not realy just turn off the system then boot it regularly and update the games the official way
already updated tones, didn't try my purchased DLC for splatoon and Botw hopefully they work on the backup

Nickbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine said coming on Monday but arrived today. I'm an hour outside of Louisville KY.

View attachment 133993
Just came home to mine as well. I'm assuming the sticker is for the dongle?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

View attachment 133993
No sure what that super tiny piece of black plastic is for yet but I just got home after bbq pool day for the kids.

hollowtip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just came home to mine as well. I'm assuming the sticker is for the dongle?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No sure what that super tiny piece of black plastic is for yet but I just got home after bbq pool day for the kids.

The super tiny black piece is the Jig you need to boot SX firmware by sliding it down the right rail on the switch console. Tested mine out today and it works perfectly. Anyone that doesn't think this is worth $40.00 is crazy.

Nickbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The super tiny black piece is the Jig you need to boot SX firmware by sliding it down the right rail on the switch console. Tested mine out today and it works perfectly. Anyone that doesn't think this is worth $40.00 is crazy.
I mean a tinier piece. I think it's for the end of the dongle when not in use.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==