modchipsdirect shipping info

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I am, even it it means I won't get my SX Pro for many, many weeks now. :(

Oh well, time to start bitching about slow shipping times in the 'I hate SwitchSX thread'. hahahah j/k
lol I was going to say time to start blaming the mailman "i think he stole my dongle" lol

eureca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I am, even it it means I won't get my SX Pro for many, many weeks now. :(

Oh well, time to start bitching about slow shipping times in the 'I hate SwitchSX thread'. hahahah j/k

Come on did you really cancel a batch 1 order? I thought you were lying for dramatic effect.

D

Deleted-401606

I'm going to paste this into all the threads where I badmouthed MCD.

It seems they did indeed stick to their promise of shipping the units out this week. I hereby apologize to the owner of MCD and hope everyone gets their SX Pro's in a timely manner!

That still does not excuse the way they ignored emails and refused to respond to customers for weeks.

Artwebb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i got my tracking today u just need to be patient i have bought from them in the past never had a problem

You actually got tracking ? I got an email that said my order is completed and i'll get tracking in 48 hours. And do not email for tracking before that lol I like how it said if you paid by credit card the charge will appear as Game Console Parts. Considering my card was charged about 2 weeks ago I already knew that.

Last edited by Artwebb,

Wonder_Woman_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You actually got tracking ? I got an email that said my order is completed and i'll get tracking in 48 hours. And do not email for tracking before that lol I like how it said if you paid by credit card the charge will appear as Game Console Parts. Considering my card was charged about 2 weeks ago I already knew that.
yes i got tracking right after that one

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
I got my confirmation for second batch.

Still, it would take more than a week to be sent to us. No worries tho, im gonna be patient for it.

Last edited by alexj9626,

Nickbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check your promotion folder

pseudoSue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in batch 2! Now we hope for no shipping delays and best-case have it mid-July. A few batch 1 individuals might have their's this week!

TheOne61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just got my notification that I'm in the second batch. Hoping I'll have it by mid to late July. I'm patient, I can wait. Just super excited to get it now.

Reactions: pseudoSue

TheOne61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are there still any batches?

By that if you mean that if you order now, no. You'll probably have to wait on the list. I know I e-mailed them last night asking if I had made the cut for Batch 2 and had been told that I was just 3 orders outside of batch 2. He had said that if 3 people cancelled, or their payments didn't go through I would make it into the batch. So I just barely made it in because I got an e-mail this morning. I'm guessing 3 people cancelled or their payments bounced.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1