1FF2F2E7-B2E5-4A6D-9528-BA60093F279D.jpeg

Reactions: comput3rus3r

gene0915

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what when I asked about the shipping View attachment 133554

Lip service. Even if this was true, what in the world are they doing? Holding up ALL batch 1 orders until every single kit has been assembled so they can ship them all at the same time?!? If they assembled 100 kits last Thursday night, or Sunday night, or Monday night or last night, SHIP WHAT YOU HAVE COMPLETED OUT THE DOOR WHILE YOU ASSEMBLE MORE THE NEXT NIGHT!

Since their fulfillment center doesn't work on Friday night or Saturday night, this means they have tonight and tomorrow night to start moving products to hit their "this week" deadline. They either need to start providing tracking info no later than THIS Friday morning (the 29th) or make up another excuse for the delay. I think I'm done giving them sh*t for now, don't see much point in continuing to do it. I'll be back Friday to either apologize to them or resume busting their balls.

Reactions: pseudoSue

Swan1360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m hoping since they’re using a fulfillment service our products are being shipping each day and modchip just doesn’t have the tracking info yet

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
For all the people freaking out about MCD, the first flashcard for a newly piratable device always strains the system. We're talking about mom-and-pop businesses getting slammed with 1000s of orders all at once.

I remember ordering a Gateway 3ds before it's release Aug-8-2013. It didn't show up on my doorstep until mid September. And this was with nds-card, who also has a good reputation.

This wait you're experiencing is nothing compared to that. Be patient and stop F5ing and forum ranting. Do something else to take your mind off the wait - your order will get to you.

Last edited by zoogie,

Swan1360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For all the people freaking out about MCD, the first flashcard for a newly piratable device always strains the system. We're talking about mom-and-pop businesses getting slammed with 1000s of orders all at once.

I remember ordering a Gateway 3ds before it's release Aug-8-2013. It didn't show up on my doorstep until mid September. And this was with nds-card, who also has a good reputation.

This wait you're experiencing is nothing compared to that. Be patient and stop F5ing and forum ranting. Do something else to take your mind off the wait.
I totally agree and have been 100% respectful to them. I’m just curious about an eta since I can get a little impatient.

Reactions: zoogie

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I totally agree and have been 100% respectful to them. I’m just curious about an eta since I can get a little impatient.
That's good but it's better just to also not contact them since there are 1000s of other people doing the same and it just slows them down. Just keep looking at their product page and remember it may not be updated every day. Your order will get to you.

Reactions: Swan1360

Artwebb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Atleast we all know that their lies of emailing would slow down. Since if they are using a 3rd party to package and ship. Emailing them directly wouldn't slow down anything. And any reputable company would have had extra staff on hand if the order is really that large.

I remember when my dad worked for graphic design place and they printed pamphlets or whatever that he would bring home boxes of stuff that needed to be folded glued and repackage. And we would do it over the weekend ready to go out Monday morning.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After trading in my pro for my os they have still yet to have refund the difference in price after telling me they will do so. its ether he forgot (i did email him today) or they are so backlogged on emails and orders that they have not got around to it.

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Thats great for you guys. Now i want to know about second batch. It was sent today but no information on who is in/out.

D

Deleted-401606

Lip service. Even if this was true, what in the world are they doing? Holding up ALL batch 1 orders until every single kit has been assembled so they can ship them all at the same time?!? If they assembled 100 kits last Thursday night, or Sunday night, or Monday night or last night, SHIP WHAT YOU HAVE COMPLETED OUT THE DOOR WHILE YOU ASSEMBLE MORE THE NEXT NIGHT!

Since their fulfillment center doesn't work on Friday night or Saturday night, this means they have tonight and tomorrow night to start moving products to hit their "this week" deadline. They either need to start providing tracking info no later than THIS Friday morning (the 29th) or make up another excuse for the delay. I think I'm done giving them sh*t for now, don't see much point in continuing to do it. I'll be back Friday to either apologize to them or resume busting their balls.

Doing what you suggest would basically force them to admit that they completely LIED about batch numbers so MORE people would pre-order knowing that there was no chance they were going to fulfill the orders.This company is shady and good for nothing.

gene0915

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to paste this into all the threads where I badmouthed MCD.

It seems they did indeed stick to their promise of shipping the units out this week. I hereby apologize to the owner of MCD and hope everyone gets their SX Pro's in a timely manner!

Reactions: comput3rus3r

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to paste this into all the threads where I badmouthed MCD.

It seems they did indeed stick to their promise of shipping the units out this week. I hereby apologize to the owner of MCD and hope everyone gets their SX Pro's in a timely manner!
at least you're man enough to admit you were wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind