modchipsdirect shipping info

SG911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well as long as i get mine before the year ends lol. Been seeing a lot of people complaining left & right, MCD seemed like a good site & it's my 1st time using them but they had the cheapest price USA wise. Guess we'll see what happens. People just need to learn to wait.

pseudoSue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With batch 1 still not shipping from their place in Michigan to customers, I am going to push back my estimate for my batch 2. Ship from China (supposedly) tomorrow. Add a week for that. Could be longer if it gets stuck in customs like (rumored) batch 1. So July 3 at the earliest. July 4 is a US holiday and it sounds like they don't work weekends. Holiday on 4th, probably lots of people taking the 5th and 6th off then. 7th and 8th is a weekend. No packing up anything until Week of July 9. 1 week to box up and put in mail. July 16 start shipping to customers. 3-5 days for shipping into our hands. Late July arrival? Bummer. Especially because I ordered on May 31.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So "today" they should get confirmation for second batch. Any messages yet? For me, no, but idk if im second batch.
we're all waiting patiently. I'm on first batch waiting for tracking info but I don't expect it till friday to tbh. I made a thread 1 month ago predicting that we'll be getting it in july. I guess it came true.

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
we're all waiting patiently. I'm on first batch waiting for tracking info but I don't expect it till friday to tbh. I made a thread 1 month ago predicting that we'll be getting it in july. I guess it came true.

Yeah thing is im "second" batch (maybe third) so i just want confirmation cause they said they would confirm the 26th, but by now i know im gonna get it in like 2 weeks at least.

At this point im just thinking on getting the SX OS, but that dongle and that well made jig (not like mine, shitty 3D printer lol) makes me want to wait. Also, its kinda for the best, lot of patches and updates, by the time we get ours, the CFW should be running even smoother.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah thing is im "second" batch (maybe third) so i just want confirmation cause they said they would confirm the 26th, but by now i know im gonna get it in like 2 weeks at least.

At this point im just thinking on getting the SX OS, but that dongle and that well made jig (not like mine, shitty 3D printer lol) makes me want to wait. Also, its kinda for the best, lot of patches and updates, by the time we get ours, the CFW should be running even smoother.
I never got a jig cuz I didn't want to mess up my rails so i'm stuck waiting regardless.

TheOne61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is not just MDC issue, if you search around a lot of suppliers have not shipped batch 1 orders either. Seems like the most popular websites got overwhelmed with orders while the ones that only had a few were able to send out their few units to their customers. Here's one example. https://gbatemp.net/threads/shop01media-shipping-info.507756/

But it seems like people on there are getting their shipping codes today, and some of them are even reporting that they can track them now. We are still waiting for MCD ...

Reactions: Nickbo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb9aRPpmidM