• Views 2,992
  • Replies 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted-172301

OP
Hey Guys,

Not sure if this is the right place, but is anyone offering their expertise in installing the switch modchip a service?

I'm pretty sure I'd break my switch if I attempt to solder the trinket M0 dongle. I was going to wait to hack my switch until there was an untethered exploit available(no payloads or boot stuff), but I'm getting impatient lol. I want to activate my ultimate emustation.

D

Deleted-172301

OP
I haven't turned on my switch in months. Just to avoid an update that kills an exploit. Also contributing to that is the fact that I beat zelda, and mario odyssey. Splatoon didn't hook me :(

PiracyForTheMasses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't turned on my switch in months. Just to avoid an update that kills an exploit. Also contributing to that is the fact that I beat zelda, and mario odyssey. Splatoon didn't hook me :(
if you are going to install a modchip you might as well update, the exploit cant be patched by a software update.

Last edited by PiracyForTheMasses,
D

Deleted-172301

OP
I found a guy on etsy thats offering installs as a service. Seems legit and around the price that I'd pay for a service like this. However, I'm still looking so if someone else here offers something similar I'm open to it.

Will the switch hacking scene get to a point where a mod chip isnt needed? I only ask because I had a PSP back in the day and the CFWs then were pretty much plug and play. No batter drain, or anything like what's going on with the switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.