PS1/2 Modbo 4.0 Matrix Infinity 1.99

lukands

I took the little bus here
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
I am having a hell of time trying to get games to work. I must be 1 out of 5 games will load properly.
Should I be messing around with the settings in the matrix menu?
I am positive I`m burning them properly, I have tried both NTSC and PAL region games. And also get the same results for PS1 games.
Very frustrating!!!!
Anyone got any help on what settings I should have set in the menu.
And I think there is a trick to getting into PS1 mode?

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You shouldn't have to change anything in the menu, the games should just boot.

When you say they don't boot, what do you mean? Red screen with insert playstation disc or it just doesn't detect them? How old is the machine?, you install the mod yourself or got an installer to do it?

PS1 mode it should switch into automatically, if it doesn't you can force it into ps1 mode by holding circle on controller 1 on bootup.

lukands

I took the little bus here
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Sometimes the game title will boot up and won`t go any further (the disc just spins really fast), sometimes I get the red screen...., or just audio no video.
Its a slim, "professional" install
I had a couple of PAL region games, initially they just flickered (the picture wouldn`t stay still), then changed the settings and now they play fine.
Should it be auto detect PAL or NTSC?
EDIT - The last one I tried was Supercar Challenge, I did that with a iso file using imgburn onto a cd-r, the game title screen boots up fine then hangs on a black screen with the disk spinning.

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always force NTSC and change dvd region code to 1. (USA and Canada). This doesnt fix ur problem tho. I would guess this problem may have to do with the quality of disk or your laser.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...