Hardware Hacking Mod chips switch lite

Gametissier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I was wondering what is possible to make a mod chip with a switch output chip that we will connect by usb c to the switch lite?

Gametissier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes it is true I hadn't thought about it, so we hack the eshop and we put an app that streams the switch lI hadn't thought about it, so we hack the eshop and we put an app that streams the switch lite 😂😂😂😂

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it is true I hadn't thought about it, so we hack the eshop and we put an app that streams the switch lI hadn't thought about it, so we hack the eshop and we put an app that streams the switch lite 😂😂😂😂
I hope you know that its less likely to hack the eShop than to make a modchip that connects via USB.

Reactions: binkinator

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope you know that its less likely to hack the eShop than to make a modchip that connects via USB.
Not with that attitude we won’t. If we can hack the Gibson we can absolutely hack the eshop and put an app that streams the switch lite. Come on man! Hack the planet!

edit: Guys…I’m in! I just guessed their admin password and I’m in the main Ninty data center. Does anyone know which server stores the switch lite apps?

(I know there will be haters so I attached a picture of me sitting next to their server racks as proof. get rekt n00bs!)

Attachments

• 1958CA68-72A0-4110-A8FB-10B48A357505.jpeg
    1958CA68-72A0-4110-A8FB-10B48A357505.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 56
Last edited by binkinator,
Reactions: Kyolet

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not with that attitude we won’t. If we can hack the Gibson we can absolutely hack the eshop and put an app that streams the switch lite. Come on man! Hack the planet!

edit: Guys…I’m in! I just guessed their admin password and I’m in the main Ninty data center. Does anyone know which server stores the switch lite apps?

(I know there will be haters so I attached a picture of me sitting next to their server racks as proof. get rekt n00bs!)
You're a woman? Never would've guessed.

• Haha
Reactions: binkinator

Kyolet

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
yeah let me just
hack the entire eshop just to be able to add an app that streams my switch lite's screen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.