Mod Chips Direct Taking pre-orders for Gateway 3DS ?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by OscarRamos, Jun 11, 2013.

1. OscarRamos
    OP

OscarRamos Member

Newcomer
    Jun 19, 2012
    I know Gateway-3DS said that there should be no pre-orders, but if you guys check out the "Reseller's" section on their official site, you can see that modchipsdirect is taking pre-orders. Also I would like to point out that other sites are saying this comes out almost at the end of june, but these guys say June 15th. Would you guys order from this company or would you rather wait?

2. pokefloote

pokefloote GBAtemp Addict

Mar 20, 2009
    United States
    The official site said to wait, even if other sites say they have pre-orders available... Not saying it isn't true, it's just something could change.

3. Flame

Flame Me > You

GBAtemp Patron
    Flame is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 15, 2008
    does this look like the right section for your question? you've been a member for over a year, still dont know the right sections.... :huh: :hateit:

BortzANATOR likes this.
  4. xcrimsonstormx

xcrimsonstormx He called me a Nerd, I called him an Ambulance.

Jun 9, 2013
    United States
    The Internet
  5. stephysanrio

stephysanrio GBAtemp Regular

Jun 26, 2012
    United States
    Miami
    Well it was suppose be release by the middle of Jun but its safe to say at the end of June is when they would be available.
    Why would anyone want to buy something well at least pre order in this case... When there not sure about what they are getting?

Id wait for a review if I was you.

6. xcrimsonstormx

xcrimsonstormx He called me a Nerd, I called him an Ambulance.

Jun 9, 2013
    United States
    The Internet
    That is true I never did think about that I mean there just a company and all they have to show for is just 1 video so who knows @stephysanrio your probably right I would wait for a review.

7. stephysanrio

stephysanrio GBAtemp Regular

Jun 26, 2012
    United States
    Miami
    Maybe I'm being paranoid or not but hey at least devin would be able to put some rumors to rest and give us more information once he gets his sample.

$80 is a lot of money for a card that doesn't do anything other than just 1 game at a time. Yes it's the first card but not worth it IMO besides we dont know if gateway will do future updates & so on. At least I recommend waiting for the review

8. rycars

rycars Member

Newcomer
    Apr 21, 2007
    United States
    New York, US
    Well the difference is that Modchipsdirect ship from California, where as modchipcentral ship from somewhere in Canada.
    If you are in Canada you get it from Canada, if you are from the US you should probably get it from the US.

http://www.modchipsdirect.com/gateway-3ds.html

9. ModchipCentral
    This message by ModchipCentral has been removed from public view by GeekyGuy, Nov 2, 2013.
    Nov 2, 2013
  10. ModchipCentral
    This message by ModchipCentral has been removed from public view by Depravo, Nov 2, 2013, Reason: Do NOT repost a deleted comment.
    Nov 2, 2013
  11. Madridi

Madridi Card Collector

May 9, 2008
    Qatar
    Doha
    I don't think he said anything bad.. Whether there is previous history or not, all he said that location wise, it would be better for people in the US to get it from a US store, while the ones from Canada get it from the Canadian site.

It's also why most Americans used RHS. So, um.. Chill?