MOBA-styled 'Pokémon UNITE' launches on Nintendo Switch and mobile devices later this year

pkmn unite.PNG

Pokémon UNITE is an upcoming title set in the Pokémon universe that was announced back in June 2020. While it is being officially described as a "strategic team battle game", it bears similarities to MOBA titles. The game will launch as a free-to-play title on both Nintendo Switch and mobile platforms and today we got some more specific window for the release, as well as a brand-new cinematic trailer with glimpses of the gameplay:

Pokémon UNITE
will launch first on the Nintendo Switch this July and in September for mobile platforms. It will support cross-platform play between Nintendo Switch and mobile devices, allowing players to battle together and against one another.

:arrow: SOURCE

D

Deleted User

The biggest MOBA Game in South East Asia is Mobile Legends and it's mostly due to their ability to pack in Visuals with Performance, even on Mid-Range 2021 Phones.

There is a large Pokémon fanbase here, albeit not as large as it could be if the Anime wasn't locked behind STB and Streaming Services, so I do hope they keep the Hardware Requirements to a minimum.

In past years, phones that can play Mobile Legends aren't necessarily able to play Pokémon GO, so there's that existing difference.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You know, I was quite interested in this. I don't really play Free to Play games. I play a couple of them. Was thinking maybe this would be one of them. Till I saw Tencent... Haha, you're having a laugh. Nope, I'm out. They're the kind to try and sell you a skin that was made in 5 minutes on MS Paint for $100.

Soulsilve2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A new trailer for this again and nothing on the new mainline game in 4 months?I hate how they keep pushing this and wouldn't even touch it even if there was no Tencent.Just like when they shafted an entirely new generation to give Unite it's very own direct and yes I'm still holding a grudge over that.

Reactions: RobXcore

hamohamo

Trophies
XP
Country
Sega would have to acquire the Pokemon Company. I highly doubt they could make significant changes to Pokemon.
bruh i'm talking theoretically. sega will give pokemon the proper attention it deserves and make good games for it. heck if they gave it 0.1% of the love smt and persona get it will actually become a proper franchise and not a yearly shitshow

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Tencent, owners being part of the CCP, mass killing people like it's 1944
what happened in China 1944? as far as I remeber in 1944 China was still fighting against Fascists Japan.

And you call that bad thing? noticing u have weeeb avatar, then u must be biased toward Japan then.....
sorry to crash ur dream, Japan during 1944 was still Evil fascists and committed war crime against Chinese people in 1944

Last edited by leon315,

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah no, if you are that uneducated I'm not even gonna bother.
too bad someone can't even use google, Sino-Japan war ended 1945
Stereotype China hater spotted, or should I say a racist mod?

Sorry to crash yer dream but in 1944 ur Anime maker nation was still a rapist and a fascist murderer.

Last edited by leon315,
Reactions: eyeliner

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...