Gaming Moar free crap from Nintendo.

DarthYoshi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The whole "search for modchips" thing, I think they just want the code to make sure you bought it a while ago, rather then when these were already out. That way you're not just getting free stuff. So modchip users probably don't have to worry. I don't have a modchip, so I'm not gonna worry lol
happy.gif

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It is fantastic that Nintendo support their existing customers like this. Most other companies would just release the new version of the remote and force everyone who wants it to buy a new one. Fantastic customer service.
grog.gif

right. but for how long will they keep their great support if there are assholes out there claiming "i ordered 4, even i only have 1 wiimote"? makes me sick.

mars77

T!b0

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
That thingy will be included in with the Wii, and any Wiimote (including WiiPlay version) in a few weeks...

So don't bother ordering this stuff if you intend to buy a Wiimote later
wink.gif

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That thingy will be included in with the Wii, and any Wiimote (including WiiPlay version) in a few weeks...

So don't bother ordering this stuff if you intend to buy a Wiimote laterÂ
wink.gif

Unless you get one that's been on the shelf for a few weeks, which is possible.

And as far as them checking to make sure your system is old enough... it doesn't work that way with the straps. I got my Wii in April, so clearly didn't have the launch date straps issue, but I ordered four straps for free anyway and they sent them with no issue. I actually do have four remotes. So I ordered these too. We'll see if I actually use them. I don't have any straps on my remotes now, even after getting the new ones. They just annoyed me. Never dropped a remote yet or hit anything with it.

WK416

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I tried requesting 4 (I have a grand total of 5 wiimotes in my place right now), but I got plastered with this message:
QUOTE said:
Not Found

The requested URL /cartlinkJT/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

Tried again and got:
QUOTEOur records indicate that your request for additional Wii Remote Jacket(s) has exceeded the maximum quantity allowed per Wii serial number.
If you feel that you have received this message in error, please wait 24 hours and try your request again.

If you've already waited 24 hours and are still receiving this message, please contact Nintendo's Consumer Service Department at [email protected] or at 1-866-431-8367. Representatives are available from 6:00 am to 7:00 pm, Pacific Time, seven days a week.

Launch-week Wii. I ordered some replacement straps pretty soon after they started, so I have 4 v2 straps and haven't asked if I could get some v4 straps yet. I'm gonna try again tomorrow before I start
cry.gif
'ing. First day up right?

Javacat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I ordered some off of the European site last night. Does anybody how long it will be before we receive them? Is it going to be one of those things that turns up in a few weeks/months time after I've forgotten all about them or are Nintendo usually quick with this sort of thing and will have them sent out some time this week?

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I ordered some off of the European site last night. Does anybody how long it will be before we receive them? Is it going to be one of those things that turns up in a few weeks/months time after I've forgotten all about them or are Nintendo usually quick with this sort of thing and will have them sent out some time this week?

it was said on the site when they will start shipping.

mars77

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Please note, we will begin shipping Wii Remote Jackets on October 15th, 2007. Once your Wii Remote Jacket has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email from Nintendo. After that point, it may still take another 5 to 10 days for delivery depending on your location. Please do not contact Nintendo regarding your Wii Remote Jacket order until after that time period has passed.

andreq

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've tryed 3 time to order them for the last 3 days... and finaly gave up (ninteno store was always acting weird) and emailed the consumer support...

Anyway I'll see if I use them or not..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol