1. blawar

OP blawar Developer
    Developer

United States
    You may not have a save file, go into SMM2 and save a junk level, then exit and try MMLINX

SonyUSA likes this.
  2. Endlessclouds

Endlessclouds Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    thank you, great work as usual.

3. Ojojoj

Ojojoj Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    @blawar tried and nothing changed I don't get what's wrong do I need to do somethings first

Last edited by Ojojoj, Jul 1, 2019
  4. bodefuceta

bodefuceta GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    Thanks but I'll be waiting for open source version. Also the website doesn't even work without (unfree) javascript, gonna need alternatives too. Actually I'm willing to help with this stuff.

Last edited by bodefuceta, Jul 1, 2019
  5. Ojojoj

Ojojoj Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    Dude h
    dude how did you make it work please help me I'm desperate now

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

@blawar anyways dude hope u find a fix for those errors keep it up I keep rooting for this project thanks

6. blawar

OP blawar Developer
    Developer

United States
    Post what is in your console log.

7. Ojojoj

Ojojoj Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    Last edited by Ojojoj, Jul 1, 2019
  8. blawar

OP blawar Developer
    Developer

United States
    Doesnt work, but I should mention that this only works with your first user profile. I need to add a user selector. So make sure your first user has at least one smm2 save, and then use that user when you play smm2

9. Ojojoj

Ojojoj Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    That explains it imma try that out

10. sawao_yama

sawao_yama Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Yea, mine just crashes the switch or crashes if I do title replacement :/. Oh well.

11. Ofdas23

Ofdas23 Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Very cool! Thank you! I hope playing levels in downloaded mode will be available soon to. I mean not having to play the injected levels in building mode.

12. jakkal

jakkal GBAtemp Addict

United States
    he answered the question and you asked him the same thing again lol

13. Jil.10

Jil.10 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    No i mean, is weird that he can put levels from the game but not wallpapers

14. jakkal

jakkal GBAtemp Addict

United States
    how is it weird when he said the wallpapers are copyrighted?
    lol

obviously the levels arent copyrighted since they are made by users.........

maybe???

15. MobiusRJ

MobiusRJ Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Thanks alot!!!!

16. ikithme

ikithme GBAtemp Regular

United States
    This is awesome! I will definitely try this out when I get a break from playing other games.

17. m_babble

m_babble Elder Phantom

United States
    I saw this coming from a mile away. So glad it's happening!

18. iriez

iriez GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    While blawar has a history of keeping specific repo's closed source, his software has been used by at least ten's of thousands of users and no one has come across any issues pertaining to malware, bricking, etc. While there is always a possibility of more nefarious activity, I sincerely doubt that blawar is engaging in this type of behavior. He does seem motivated by the popularity of his software, and im doubtful that he would risk his reputation over something like stealing certs, etc.

I believe in giving people a chance until they prove they don't deserve another one, and blawar has a track record of providing some pretty feature rich software for the switch.

I have not asked him, but if I were to guess I would imagine he closes his source so that others cannot take from him and claim their projects as their own. This is not something unique to software engineering, and I have a lot of empathy for people who are struck by plagarism. I have had this happen to me personally in my professional and recreational life, and its infuriating to have someone who has only put in less than 1/100th of the time you have into something take credit for all of your hard work.

In a perfect world everything would be open source and everyone would work together instead of against each other. But life is fraught with uncertianty, so I cannot blame him for keeping it closed. When blawar first started releasing software, I was pretty skeptical. I was one of the loudest critics and im sure all of you are sick of the fighting amongst groups/people. But the truth is blawar has consistently updated the majority of his repo's adding additional benefits and quickly.

I think its time to let actions speak louder than words. He's proven to the community that he's making good software and I've seen no credible reports of any malicious activity. I think the default assumption going forward should be to extend trust to him, just as we extend trust to any of the thousands of companies that build technology that we use every day because they have credible track recrods (like mozilla for example, and opposite example would be facebook).

This appears to be a SWEET release thats going to bring joy to a lot of people.

19. Masana

Masana Advanced Member
    Newcomer

France
    thank you for your response, I think it should just cahnger a little interface for it to recapture a little games because it looks too much like Tinfoil, which is normal given his age.
    thank you your software, it works very well at home

20. BitBobble

BitBobble Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Downloading courses seems to cause items unlocked in Story Mode to lock again. SML ball power up and SM3D World hammer + the night themes are all gone/reset.

MobiusRJ likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Injector, Super, Mario