Hacking missing something

fernylocs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK whats an easier way to get a previously s modded wii 4.2 everything works, but for some reason I can't seem to get usb play back or any disc playback. I did have darkcorp previusly removed. I think i have everythin that i need patches and all work fine, neo gamma latest gives me the dvd err(1208), disc ID. It' been a while since i firs modded, having too many brain farts. Do i have to redo the entire process all over again. Please help, and sorry for the spelling. thanx.

fernylocs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are u saying i have to redo the whole process all over again, I already have the home brew channel and the io 36 patched. i jus don't know where to go from here. I've even installed the cios from the hb channel, and still nothing.

Sao Mortel

Trophies
Website
shoptemp.com
XP
Country
Canada
fernylocs said:
Are u saying i have to redo the whole process all over again, I already have the home brew channel and the io 36 patched. i jus don't know where to go from here. I've even installed the cios from the hb channel, and still nothing.
No hes saying to use modmii to redo the process. its easy safe and fast

egurgle

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ok,, i f u have HBC 1.08 + IOS 58 (to USB 2.0 support) + Priiloader (and hacks) + Bootmii working then just install IOS 236 and use it to install cIOS 249(56) and 250(38) and,,, if u need Hermes (222, 223 and 224).
enjoy it
wink.gif

fernylocs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One more question, How can u tell if bootmii is working properly, and what's the fastest way to getting it to work if not. thanx

egurgle

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
As IOS: Run HBC press Home and load Bootmii,,, or load it through Priiloader (holding reset 3sec+)
If boot2: it load first since u didint rename Bootmii folder.

i hope this help u

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sao Mortel said:
fernylocs said:
No hes saying to use modmii to redo the process. its easy safe and fast
I agree - I had a problem once (USB stopped working) & re-used 'ModMii' to re-softmod it.

Not only did it fix the problem - it also updated all the IOS files HBC etc.. to the latest versions as well (I was ~3-4 versions 'behind' IIRC)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.