Homebrew Misinformation about Ironhax

LarBob

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is some misinformation going around about 10.4 and unupdated Ironfall. People are saying launching it using HANS results in a reboot but I got it to work. I can post video proof if necessary.

I know that there isn't that much of a point if you already have an entrypoint, but it's just a point. People were saying it would just call a system reboot if you used hans and all this other stuff even though it's not true.

Last edited by LarBob,

BADDINOROX99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah if you can already access the homebrew menu another way it defeats the purpose of using ironfall invasion entry point. its kinda like saying i'm gonna open up the homebrew menu and use hans to open ironfall invasion to access the homebrew muenu

Reactions: Guy50570

LarBob

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's just a point. People were saying even if you used hans it would call a system reboot and wouldn't work, which isn't true.

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's just a point. People were saying even if you used hans it would call a system reboot and wouldn't work, which isn't true.
Where some said it called a Reboot was Launching it from FBI's Launch title Mode. that Would cause a Reboot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1