Hacking Minor Freezing Issue - 5.50 Prometheus 4

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've had my PSP freeze twice for me today since I inserted the memory. I suspect it might be due to the fact that I'm using a Pro-duo adapter vs an actual pro-duo card, but I would like somebody else to confirm.

The first instance was when I was playing Dissidia 012. I had been playing for roughly an hour and a half into the story, and the game just kind of randomly froze whilst speaking to the Moogles for the first time. Not a huge deal. I can skip cut scenes I may need to again and cover the battles I fought relatively easily. The second time was when I booted FFIV Complete Collection. It froze during the intro movie before I even hit the game selection. Both times I just shut it down normally and reboot it.

Both times had me going back to the XMB, then booting up the ISO again after placing the PSP into sleep. Do I need to fully reboot the system each time I go to boot an ISO after quitting from another?

Oh yeah, and FF4 was freaking out a little saying something about not being able to create save data or something, but then it made it. I figured it was no big deal and just a minor error.

gogokain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running prom 4 with an actual pro duo. Haven't touched Dissidia, but FFIV can randomly freeze during any cutscene, including the intro. Most of them are short so it isn't a huge issue until the longer ones during the ending. Also had that message the first time I booted up FFIV, but I've completed it with no saving issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse