Minor Freezing Issue - 5.50 Prometheus 4

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Nathan Drake, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Nathan Drake
    OP

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Jan 2, 2011
    I've had my PSP freeze twice for me today since I inserted the memory. I suspect it might be due to the fact that I'm using a Pro-duo adapter vs an actual pro-duo card, but I would like somebody else to confirm.

The first instance was when I was playing Dissidia 012. I had been playing for roughly an hour and a half into the story, and the game just kind of randomly froze whilst speaking to the Moogles for the first time. Not a huge deal. I can skip cut scenes I may need to again and cover the battles I fought relatively easily. The second time was when I booted FFIV Complete Collection. It froze during the intro movie before I even hit the game selection. Both times I just shut it down normally and reboot it.

Both times had me going back to the XMB, then booting up the ISO again after placing the PSP into sleep. Do I need to fully reboot the system each time I go to boot an ISO after quitting from another?

Oh yeah, and FF4 was freaking out a little saying something about not being able to create save data or something, but then it made it. I figured it was no big deal and just a minor error.

2. gogokain

gogokain Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    I'm running prom 4 with an actual pro duo. Haven't touched Dissidia, but FFIV can randomly freeze during any cutscene, including the intro. Most of them are short so it isn't a huge issue until the longer ones during the ending. Also had that message the first time I booted up FFIV, but I've completed it with no saving issues.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice