Gaming Minish cap graveyard fusing help.

OSW

Wii King
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
i'm in the graveyard, done a few things, got the key of the crow etc. I read part of a walkthrough which says i should be able to fuse kingstones with Dampe the gravekeeper in the graveyard. I go up to him but there is no questionmark and i cannot fuse with him.

i don't know if i might have missed a neccessary action before hand, but ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm desperate! :'(

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've been there before, but honestly I forgot any details..it's tough when you set to finish every Zelda game out there, you end up being a little confused......
Anyway THIS SOLUTION might help....
wink.gif

OSW

Wii King
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
That link doesn't work, BUT luckily before i checked this topic i figured it out. it was just a matter of finishing a small area before speaking to him.

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you already go through the maze? If you don't go through it you can't enter the graveyard.....

oh, lol:
You figured it out nvm....

OSW

Wii King
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
for reference, i beat the game, got all the special items, figurines (136) but unfortunately am missing 1 heart and 3 kingstones i think. this isn't a request for help by the way, I've already taken it off my cart and aren't going to bother finding things. hehe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F