error while loading fss0 , help?

st4ticbuzz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi all . i've spent the past week or so attempting to jailbreak my switch . it feels like every single thing that can go wrong has gone wrong up to this point , but this is a problem i don't know how to fix . i'm not sure what happened to cause it , but at some point every time i tried to run sysmmc , it would give me the same error message

error while loading fss0 :
atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin
wrong ini cfg or missing/corrput files/
failed to launch HOS

i have no idea what caused this . it only started doing this after i did something completely unrelated to atmosphere , fusee , or hekate . i've completely deleted and reinstalled both atmosphere and hekate at this point , and i cannot for the life of me figure out what the problem is . it's getting so incredibly frustrating to try and fix over and over again . i have had so many problems and all of them i've found a way around , but this is apparently the road block that i finally have to ask for help for . any advice ? if the solution is just totally starting over , i would appreciate an up-to-date guide to follow if possible , since clearly the one i used was not great , as i had SEVERAL issues while trying to get it to work properly . thanks in advance .

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi all . i've spent the past week or so attempting to jailbreak my switch . it feels like every single thing that can go wrong has gone wrong up to this point , but this is a problem i don't know how to fix . i'm not sure what happened to cause it , but at some point every time i tried to run sysmmc , it would give me the same error message

failed to launch HOS

i have no idea what caused this . it only started doing this after i did something completely unrelated to atmosphere , fusee , or hekate . i've completely deleted and reinstalled both atmosphere and hekate at this point , and i cannot for the life of me figure out what the problem is . it's getting so incredibly frustrating to try and fix over and over again . i have had so many problems and all of them i've found a way around , but this is apparently the road block that i finally have to ask for help for . any advice ? if the solution is just totally starting over , i would appreciate an up-to-date guide to follow if possible , since clearly the one i used was not great , as i had SEVERAL issues while trying to get it to work properly . thanks in advance .
Update your payloads and hekate_ipl.ini

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

failed to launch HOS

seems like your hekate_ipl.ini might be out of date.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.