Minish cap graveyard fusing help.

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by OSW, Feb 17, 2007.

1. OSW
    OP

OSW Wii King

Former Staff
    Oct 30, 2006
    i'm in the graveyard, done a few things, got the key of the crow etc. I read part of a walkthrough which says i should be able to fuse kingstones with Dampe the gravekeeper in the graveyard. I go up to him but there is no questionmark and i cannot fuse with him.

i don't know if i might have missed a neccessary action before hand, but ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm desperate! :'(

2. Arm73

Arm73 GBAtemp Addict

Mar 4, 2006
    Italy
    Switzerland
    I've been there before, but honestly I forgot any details..it's tough when you set to finish every Zelda game out there, you end up being a little confused......
    Anyway THIS SOLUTION might help....[​IMG]

3. OSW
    OP

OSW Wii King

Former Staff
    Oct 30, 2006
    That link doesn't work, BUT luckily before i checked this topic i figured it out. it was just a matter of finishing a small area before speaking to him.

4. skullstatue

skullstatue Banned

Banned
    Dec 3, 2006
    United States
    Did you already go through the maze? If you don't go through it you can't enter the graveyard.....

oh, lol:
    You figured it out nvm....

5. OSW
    OP

OSW Wii King

Former Staff
    Oct 30, 2006
    for reference, i beat the game, got all the special items, figurines (136) but unfortunately am missing 1 heart and 3 kingstones i think. this isn't a request for help by the way, I've already taken it off my cart and aren't going to bother finding things. hehe.

6. Parsaw

Parsaw GBAtemp Regular

Sep 18, 2006
    United States
    Rocklin, CA
    Quitter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice