Minish cap graveyard fusing help.

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by OSW, Feb 17, 2007.

Feb 17, 2007

Minish cap graveyard fusing help. by OSW at 12:13 PM (1,240 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. OSW
    OP

Former Staff OSW Wii King

Australia
    i'm in the graveyard, done a few things, got the key of the crow etc. I read part of a walkthrough which says i should be able to fuse kingstones with Dampe the gravekeeper in the graveyard. I go up to him but there is no questionmark and i cannot fuse with him.

i don't know if i might have missed a neccessary action before hand, but ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm desperate! :'(

2. Arm73

Member Arm73 GBAtemp Addict

Italy
    I've been there before, but honestly I forgot any details..it's tough when you set to finish every Zelda game out there, you end up being a little confused......
    Anyway THIS SOLUTION might help....[​IMG]

3. OSW
    OP

Australia
    That link doesn't work, BUT luckily before i checked this topic i figured it out. it was just a matter of finishing a small area before speaking to him.

4. skullstatue

Banned skullstatue Banned

United States
    Did you already go through the maze? If you don't go through it you can't enter the graveyard.....

oh, lol:
    You figured it out nvm....

5. OSW
    OP

Australia
    for reference, i beat the game, got all the special items, figurines (136) but unfortunately am missing 1 heart and 3 kingstones i think. this isn't a request for help by the way, I've already taken it off my cart and aren't going to bother finding things. hehe.

6. Parsaw

Member Parsaw GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Quitter.