Mini Ninja DS Hype Thread

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by WatchGintama, Aug 1, 2009.

Aug 1, 2009

Mini Ninja DS Hype Thread by WatchGintama at 9:36 PM (1,363 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. WatchGintama
    OP

Member WatchGintama GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Mini Ninjas
    September 8, 2009​

Prepare yourself for a Ninja adventure like you have never seen before! Join Hiro, the smallest hero on the biggest adventure, as he embarks on an epic and electrifying quest to restore harmony to a world on the brink of chaos. Use your skills and mighty Ninja training to battle a magical army of evil Samurai. Harness the power of your Kuji magic and utilise the special skills of your Mini Ninja friends as you travel through a perilous world to reach the final confrontation with the Evil Samurai Warlord in his Fortress of Doom.

Trailer

Gameplay

Screenshots

2. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    It does look fancy but if you have another console then there is no reason to own the DS one to be honest. The d-pad on the DS isn't so great for 3D games.

I edited your post, when posting youtube videos remove the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v= part.

3. WatchGintama
    OP

Member WatchGintama GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    sorry when i edited it i didnt see your post :/

4. Donato_Dobango

Member Donato_Dobango GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I'm excited about it yet, truth be told, I don't know a lot about the game and I want to keep it that way. I might Gamefly the 360 version for achievements, but the DS one should have a place on my card for a while.

5. GeekyGuy

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    Still a while off, but I'm looking forward to it. I'm actually interested more in the DS version simply because I mostly prefer to play on the go, and the DS doesn't have that many worthwhile action-adventure games. Not sure that this one will be either, but I'm eagerly awaiting it. September will be a tough month, though, on DS for any game going up against Scribblenauts, which has now become a juggernaut thanks to the media blitz since E3.

6. toymin80r

Member toymin80r GBAtemp Regular

United States
    yeah, i agree with the portability, but i'm not sure.. i never played the GC version.