Deleted member 408660

Sqikz Sqikz
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
[Minecraft: Wii U Mod Injector]
The first and original Minecraft: Wii U Mod Injector developed by Sloth@WiiPlaza and others

[What does this do?]
With this application you'll be able to modify the Wii U version of Minecraft using TCPGecko, it has a ton of mods you can mess around with in all game modes.

[What are the requirements to run/use the Mod Injector?]
  • .NET Framework 4.8
  • Windows 7, Windows 8.1, WIndows 10, Windows 11 or above
  • A Wii U with Homebrew and TCPGecko

[How do I setup the Mod Injector?]
I created a setup tutorial on my YouTube channel right here

[What does the Mod Injector look like?]
Here are a few screenshots:
Home page:
unknown.png

Player(s) and Item(s) page:
unknown.png

World Generation Editor:
unknown.png

Commands page:
unknown.png

Minigames, General page:
unknown.png

[Download]
A download can be found on the Github releases page here. Source code can also be found on Github here

An installer is also available aswell here.

[Where can I discuss the Mod Injector?]
I've created a discord server which can be joined by clicking here

Have fun modding, this Mod Injector has been in development for 3 years and it is still being maintained till this day.

Last edited by Deleted member 408660,

XxModZxXWiiPlaza

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice but will it work for minigames
Yes it does work on minigames. Some things might glitch but mostly everything will work that was really are main focus when we created it was to hack the online version. You can do a lot of neat stuff with this injector and more updates are soon to come out for it :)

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice didn't think anyone cared for the wiiu version. It's actually a very promising game to play at the comfort of your bed with the gamepad like the switch version. Me and my friend have been playing this for so many months now. Been dying to see mods though, especially music mods. Really looking forward to this progress! Havent checked the wiiu side of gbatemp in so long since the scene is quiet now. This game does receive a surprising number of game updates over time, they really haven't forgotten the wiiu version at all. Even bringing more skins and textures.

Edit: Hmm I had the wrong idea, this is for cheats rather than mods. Commented before watching the videos lol. Still cool though that there's a tool for this game. Thought this was gonna be for texture replacements and whatnot.

Last edited by MattKimura,

CaptinDurp

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
help i want to start it gave me this error

System.Net.WebException: De externe server heeft een fout geretourneerd: (401) Niet gemachtigd.
bij System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
bij System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)
bij System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(String address)
bij h1Q}-F?7cU`=^Ti7)PyGVD)e.‭‪‍‫‎‏‎‍‌‪‌‬‍‭‏‏‎‎‌‬‎‪‌‮‮(WebClient , String )
bij h1Q}-F?7cU`=^Ti7)PyGVD)e.‌‏‬‭‪‪‪‪‏‎‭‪‬‎‬‫‬‎‌‮‮(Object , EventArgs )

Blackshadow1

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Are you using the latest version? And it might be your screen resolution.
Use the TAB key on your keyboard the press Enter, i can't really make it more tiny because it already is kind of :'/
If I am using the latest version.
Apparently the resolution does not fit well, my computer is mini.
Thanks, if it works with the TAB key and ENTER.

TylerZM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This a release everyone has been asking for it on YouTube so we are going to provide it to people for free :P

INFORMATION:
This will be updated in the near future adding things that are broke and we removed that wasn't working
With this app you will be able to mod Wii U version of Minecraft.

Installation Process:

• Get the Homebrew Launcher you can follow ModZ's tutorial here ()
  • Have TCP Gecko (Not hard to figure out)
  • Have Minecraft (of course)
  • Load the game
  • Run the updater
  • Load the injector
  • Press connect
  • And have fun with the injector :)

Download

Remember that this is the updater that you download and you will have to run it to get the real injector file after getting the injector you can use it

https://mega.nz/#!0EsyTDzZ!YCtfHYpduaYHNM8t9AsvZMI8HXoYDJqFV_ss-rMvFGw

Videos

Two of the videos are from me and one is by @XxModZxWiiPlaza (The other developer of the injector)

WARNING:

Windows Defender will class this as a virus since it downloads and exe file (The Injector updates) so please add a folder with the Injector to the whitelist :P

Mod Injector Virusscan: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/8...397256be2128938e1969f9240f4f19944ec/detection
Updater: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/8...0c9dd775d47d97deec1fa8c223ae3aa15be/detection

Hello, not sure if you guys take suggestions or if this is even possible, but some codes that would be really useful are CraftingTableEverywhere and XRay.
Keep up the good work, I will probably make a video on this sometime next month.

Deleted member 408660

Sqikz Sqikz
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello, not sure if you guys take suggestions or if this is even possible, but some codes that would be really useful are CraftingTableEverywhere and XRay.
Keep up the good work, I will probably make a video on this sometime next month.
I will try adding them in the weekend when i have time :)

Reactions: TylerZM

Blakiemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, would there be any way to make and add hacks ourselves? Say like I wanted to add a hack for injecting any item (including un-obtainable like spawners water block portal block etc.) or something simple like invisibility?

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to add some mods to my minecraft but have a question, if they release another update for minecraft, will it mess up my game having these mods installed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over