boo.png
icon11.gif
Source (Minecraft.net)

can't wait
laugh.gif

D

Deleted_171835

Awesome! I can't wait.
I need to find a pre-paid credit card to purchase Minecraft with. All I do is play offline.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Terminator02 said:
Inunah said:
They didn't mention anything about free......
unsure.gif

When do you think it's best to go looking to pirate it?
QUOTEYou will receive any and all future updates for free as a bonus.
sourcey thingy
But I don't have minecraft. I want it, but all the pirated versions are outdated and I cannot afford to buy it.

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
I have the full game, let me make it clear!: There are no zombies in multiplayer, you cant add minecarts or wires in multiplayer or it will crash the server, you cant die, you can only find zombies in the ground, so basically its just classic but with the crafting but still it still seems fun. Oh yeah it does get dark but there are no zombies D= only in dungeons which are in the ground and is very hard to find.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
tails100 said:
I have the full game, let me make it clear!: There are no zombies in multiplayer, you cant add minecarts or wires in multiplayer or it will crash the server, you cant die, you can only find zombies in the ground, so basically its just classic but with the crafting but still it still seems fun. Oh yeah it does get dark but there are no zombies D= only in dungeons which are in the ground and is very hard to find.
SMP is still fairly new (and so is Minecraft (in a way, I guess)) so you really can't complain about it until it's done.

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
prowler_ said:
tails100 said:
SMP is still fairly new (and so is Minecraft (in a way, I guess)) so you really can't complain about it until it's done.
Hey its minecraft you cant complain! its still fun =D (I stole somebodys diamond pickaxe in the game, must pay that guy back later >.>)

Waytofind

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
tails100 said:

Enemy spawn do work in multiplayer, the server you have been playing on must have turned it off. However like you they cant be killed normally (they can be burnt) so there is no real point keeping them on other then having creepers blow everything up.

Redstone wires do work, the minecart and i believe the boat as well tend to indeed crash the server like you mentioned

All i am hoping for with this update is that there will be solid anti-griefer measures for servers. Playing online is great but making something knowing that some ass might completely fuck it up ruins it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH