Minecraft 1.2 License Check

D

Deleted User

Minecraft? That game still exists?
I mean, if they would do a thing like "Buy Minecraft once, then get on another platforms for free" thingy, i would buy it.
But i'm literally shitting money to buy 7 Minecraft editions.

Well, anyways. Minecraft for win10, Wii U, Switch and Xbox One + peripheral Sony device so-called PS4 runs the same way as Pocket Edition on Android, iOS. This is still, tagged as Mobile, not so-called "normal" Minecraft.
Normal Minecraft runs on the worst engine in the whole world aka. Java and you can mod the hell outta it. That's all, really.

SANIC

GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence, 後
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Minecraft? That game still exists?
I mean, if they would do a thing like "Buy Minecraft once, then get on another platforms for free" thingy, i would buy it.
But i'm literally shitting money to buy 7 Minecraft editions.

Well, anyways. Minecraft for win10, Wii U, Switch and Xbox One + peripheral Sony device so-called PS4 runs the same way as Pocket Edition on Android, iOS. This is still, tagged as Mobile, not so-called "normal" Minecraft.
Normal Minecraft runs on the worst engine in the whole world aka. Java and you can mod the hell outta it. That's all, really.
you're a little behind. The XBOX One Edition, Switch, Windows 10 and Pocket Edition are getting renamed to just "Minecraft" and the normal PC version is getting renamed to "Java Edition". The new Minecraft is running Bedrock Engine which is really optimized compared to Java Edition

Jhynjhiruu

Trophies
XP
Country
you're a little behind. The XBOX One Edition, Switch, Windows 10 and Pocket Edition are getting renamed to just "Minecraft" and the normal PC version is getting renamed to "Java Edition". The new Minecraft is running Bedrock Engine which is really optimized compared to Java Edition
I really wish it wasn't. Ever since they ruined redstone I've been playing Minecraft less, and now they're completely ruining the entire game.

SANIC

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really wish it wasn't. Ever since they ruined redstone I've been playing Minecraft less, and now they're completely ruining the entire game.
They're not ruining it though they're making it better. They made a way for people to make money off doing things they like, designing skins and mapmaking. There's a more optimized version. Pocket Edition is now on par with PC, even has structure blocks. Theres crossplay with with consoles and Windows 10. There's a reason why the Bedrock Versions are becoming the main minecraft

Jhynjhiruu

Trophies
XP
Country
They're not ruining it though they're making it better. They made a way for people to make money off doing things they like, designing skins and mapmaking. There's a more optimized version. Pocket Edition is now on par with PC, even has structure blocks. Theres crossplay with with consoles and Windows 10. There's a reason why the Bedrock Versions are becoming the main minecraft
Which are all the reasons Minecraft has been ruined. IMO 1.10 was the last good version, 1.8 was the last great version.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Microsoft ruined PE with all the Xbox live crap they shat in
Mojang ruined Minecraft by making Pocket Edition gimped, and not a Java port with all PC features. It should have been a direct port with touch controls added, not whatever we got.

Reactions: Jhynjhiruu

SANIC

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which are all the reasons Minecraft has been ruined. IMO 1.10 was the last good version, 1.8 was the last great version.
1.9 Fixed PvP because it was spam click based and required no skill. The new normal Minecraft is still very popular and many people love the new updates

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Mojang ruined Minecraft by making Pocket Edition gimped, and not a Java port with all PC features. It should have been a direct port with touch controls added, not whatever we got.
Have you played it recently?

D

Deleted User

ok everyone, lets face it. Microsoft will and probably is killing pc version, I don't care if you think other wise because I know its more than likely true. 1st off, PE/Bedrock engine version of minecraft has a store. Now I must ask this, If most of the fanbase, or a good majority is on PC, how do you get them to move over. Slowly but surely kill that version they are using. And with this stupid store, what I hate is microsoft is abusing the cominuty by making mods paid, and texturepacks paid. Something that was free in the original (PC/Java) version. And another problem is that notch and the team considered the java version the experimental version. Which is another red flag, because Java version was where minecraft began. My point is Microsoft is going to be robbing customers by using that store for mods texturepacks and so on (or resource packs if that what you perfer to call it) The latest "pack" released is pretty much shaders. They are killing PC, by doing so they would gain more profit out of it. Microsoft is a company, not your friend. I wouldn't be suprised if its announced with the next two years that PC/Java version is no longer being supported

Jhynjhiruu

Trophies
XP
Country
1.9 Fixed PvP because it was spam click based and required no skill. The new normal Minecraft is still very popular and many people love the new updates
It's basically all making it easier for new players. Not that I mind that, it's just that in doing so they messed it up for veterans.

D

Deleted User

It's basically all making it easier for new players. Not that I mind that, it's just that in doing so they messed it up for veterans.
Which is why all the servers are still pre 9.1 they do not like the dual welding mechanic because it can break things, lots of things.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Have you played it recently?
No, I haven't bought it, I only played the APK version last year, and found it very lacking. I have no desire to play it again, now that it's available for the Switch and Windows 10. I play Java and Windows 10 versions almost exclusively.

SANIC

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok everyone, lets face it. Microsoft will and probably is killing pc version, I don't care if you think other wise because I know its more than likely true. 1st off, PE/Bedrock engine version of minecraft has a store. Now I must ask this, If most of the fanbase, or a good majority is on PC, how do you get them to move over. Slowly but surely kill that version they are using. And with this stupid store, what I hate is microsoft is abusing the cominuty by making mods paid, and texturepacks paid. Something that was free in the original (PC/Java) version. And another problem is that notch and the team considered the java version the experimental version. Which is another red flag, because Java version was where minecraft began. My point is Microsoft is going to be robbing customers by using that store for mods texturepacks and so on (or resource packs if that what you perfer to call it) The latest "pack" released is pretty much shaders. They are killing PC, by doing so they would gain more profit out of it. Microsoft is a company, not your friend. I wouldn't be suprised if its announced with the next two years that PC/Java version is no longer being supported
Why do people believe that you need to pay to get texture packs, skins, mods, and maps on Pocket Edition? You can get them for absolutely nothing online just like the Java Edition. People are so misinformed about Minecraft it makes me facepalm

Jhynjhiruu

Trophies
XP
Country
Also yeah, it kinda is killing off support for MCPC.

D

Deleted User

Why do people believe that you need to pay to get texture packs, skins, mods, and maps on Pocket Edition? You can get them for absolutely nothing online just like the Java Edition. People are so misinformed about Minecraft it makes me facepalm
really? ok how. tell me a official supported way for mods, without jailbreaking your phone. To my knowlage everything within the minecraft store for pe is paid. Paid, I must add, with real life money.

SANIC

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I haven't bought it, I only played the APK version last year, and found it very lacking. I have no desire to play it again, now that it's available for the Switch and Windows 10. I play Java and Windows 10 versions almost exclusively.
Windows 10 edition IS Pocket Edition

Reactions: Jhynjhiruu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu