Milk is bad for you

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
True or not, I don't like it, so I dun care.
What I like about milk is what you can do with it:
Fa5ENbH.jpg

Reactions: Deleted User

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Last edited by Aurora Wright,

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
That is what you're implying, that consuming soy causes for raised estrogen which is not true if you do a quick search on pubmed, you will find tons of studies saying it.
I'm not implying anything - the compounds are so similar that in many cases the body doesn't even know the difference. There are dozens of studies that show that consumption of soy correlates to longer, more painful menstruation in women - the same correlation that apparently proves milk is bad for you, so guess what? Soy is bad for you - prove that it isn't. That's what you're doing - pushing the burden of proof on us when you haven't supplied any groundbreaking evidence and lorded authority over everyone instead. Guess what - I trust *Scientific American* more than I trust you.

D

Deleted User

Yes yes He's totally right and jet fuel can't melt steel beams and vaccines cause autism and did you know the US government is actually controlled by LIZARD PEOPLE
HISSS
THE REPTILIAN BROTHERHOOD

GameSystem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: gamefan5 and Foxi4

Ssssuper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The National Osteoporosis Foundation's position statement on peak bone mass development and lifestyle factors: a systematic review and implementation recommendations.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26856587
"Good evidence is also available for a role of vitamin D and dairy consumption"

If you had bothered to read it, you would have seen that it just said that calcium is good for growth, and vitamin D.
I know that, thanks for linking I guess?

Reactions: IC_ and yuyuyup

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y