fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
D-Jay said:
WiiBlaster said:
hey D-jay instead of using Softmii's Stuff why not use the Wad Installerv2 for the CIOSCORP installer, it automatically installs every wad in the Wad Folder at the same time , plus if you wanted to you could Hex edit the dol and change the name of the Folder it looks for. plus you could hex edit the disclaimer to anything you wish. Just a Idea

Hey dude, I thought about a pure automatic installer. But I believe, the risk to break something is lower if beginners have to install each file separately.
I'm not sure about that.

I like your manual installer for advanced mode like if all I did was ARC my system menu. An automatic standard mode would be nice for first time installs though. I've always found it best to present the user with the least amount of ways to mess up on the main screen. Only let them screw up if they choose "advanced"
wink.gif

Golfje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I want to install miiwii the latest version, but must i run Miiwii PreInstaller if i want to juse the standard health screen and standard systemmenu, or can i skip it ??

D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Golfje said:
I want to install miiwii the latest version, but must i run Miiwii PreInstaller if i want to juse the standard health screen and standard systemmenu, or can i skip it ??

The PreInstaller just installs a clean systemmenu if you use a CSM (Custom SystemMenu) or CHS (Custom HealthScreen) right know to avoid bricks.

Golfje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
D-Jay said:
Golfje said:

The PreInstaller just installs a clean systemmenu if you use a CSM (Custom SystemMenu) or CHS (Custom HealthScreen) right know to avoid bricks.

So if i have a clean systemmenu i just can skip it or not ??

D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Golfje said:
D-Jay said:
Golfje said:

So if i have a clean systemmenu i just can skip it or not ??

If U have Starfall or Preloader installed, use it, too.

Otherwise... skip it.

BTW: You could be finished already if you just installed it
wink2.gif

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
ERROR #002 back again after this new installation in Need for Speed Undercover... Sam and Max also not working. Thanks for your efforts
smile.gif

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Patryc said:
ERROR #002 back again after this new installation in Need for Speed Undercover... Sam and Max also not working. Thanks for your efforts
smile.gif

Yep its a bug in the New CIoscorpv2, you need to figure out which IOS the game runs off of and replace that IOS with a Orginal CIoscorpv1 Wad that solves this new 001 002 errors

D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Patryc said:
smile.gif

Please... use SoftChip with Logging to report me the needed IOSes so I can fix that.

QUOTE(DarkLG @ Mar 9 2009, 08:25 PM) When will the ntsc version of miiwii be released?
Tomorrow I will ship it to some testers and than release it.

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
D-Jay said:
Patryc said:
smile.gif

Please... use SoftChip with Logging to report me the needed IOSes so I can fix that.

QUOTE(DarkLG @ Mar 9 2009, 08:25 PM) When will the ntsc version of miiwii be released?
Tomorrow I will ship it to some testers and than release it.

For Need for Speed Undercover Soft chip logging reported a request for IOS 36. This reminded me that I had patched the game to ISO 36.. so it turns out that is the problem..It works fine with soft chip. And as for Sam and Max.. I think was a false alarm.. It appears fine now
rolleyes.gif

Another Edit 2 out of region discs that were working before not working now maybe I go back to your older instalation and try again.

Well the answer was..I changes Video Mode on my PAL Wii to USA with ARC, now it seems all discs run (PAL & USA) except of course patched ones.

Kenjii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey.

Just want to say THANKS for all your hard work you put it on to this. Everything seems to work exceptionally fine, except one thing.

I can't get the Wii to play my copied version of SSBB. It's the full DL version, copied to a Verbatim DVD+R DL, at 4x Speed, with the suggested Layer Break applied. No dice.

So, my question is, do I need to re-copy it at a slower speed...? Do I need to copy it without the layer break?

Thanks in advance.

D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Kenjii said:
Hey.

Just want to say THANKS for all your hard work you put it on to this. Everything seems to work exceptionally fine, except one thing.

I can't get the Wii to play my copied version of SSBB. It's the full DL version, copied to a Verbatim DVD+R DL, at 4x Speed, with the suggested Layer Break applied. No dice.

So, my question is, do I need to re-copy it at a slower speed...? Do I need to copy it without the layer break?

Thanks in advance.

Uhm... that's strange. I tested two SSBBs: With and w/o manually layer break and both are working fine!?
With MiiWii 0.3b it crashes on some Wiis during Intro Video and sometime in Story-Mode. That does not happen with the new version and the new patched (c )IOSes.

You may try a reburn!?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44