Newcomer
Trophies
Website
nextgencorp.es
XP
Country
D-Jay said:
Thor1981 said:
One observation, don´t read backups created by wii backup creator.

Which one?
I never used it. I always create my backups with the dumper.
But basically, 1:1 copies, ios patched copies and decrypted copies should work!

The first backup loader 0.1 of waninkoko was used to create the first backup with the backup creator and then burning it with nero or imgburn, then remove it when wiigator released version 0.3 beta and gamma.

disguises

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
D-Jay said:
Please take a look into the bug-list. It's listed. I recommend you to take out the disc if you're not using your Wii.
And I would recommend you this, too if you left your Wii as it was.

Thanks, I actually remember reading that problem about the disc spinning before I installed it, damn my memory!

QUOTE(D-Jay @ Mar 5 2009, 04:44 PM) I'm working on it. Seems, that some NTSC-Retails make problems. Some NTSC games aren't able to be played as PAL, cause they don't support NTSC-Mode.

Oh right, as long as it's just not me with this problem then!
biggrin.gif
. Seems odd though because it loads perfectly fine in any of the backup loaders.

Thanks again, keep up the good work!

corolla0305

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all, i have installed MiiWii on 3 of my friends Wii's but after they take their wii and load it up it comes up with an error trying to load boot.jpg and boot.mp3
i know that these are hidden on the SD card when used but anyway of makking them load without an SD card in???

feidhlim1986

Trophies
XP
Country
Installed MiiWii. Good instructions.
Might I suggest using the CIOSCORP installer from SoftMii, so you dont have to manually install the 21 wads.

Love the healthscreen logo, but was disappointed that it needed the SD card to stay in the Wii
frown.gif
I need my SD Card for other things.

Overall, fantastic work. Thanks

blade236

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So,
I installed MiiWii exactly like the manual.

But after the installation i've got a small Problem:
When i start the Wii, there is no BootScreen, only the message "no such file or directory".

Except of this Problem everything runs perfect.

mfg blade236

feidhlim1986

Trophies
XP
Country
blade236 said:
sry double post

Do you have the SD card in the Wii when you boot your Wii?

Also, make sure you used the MiiWii installer to install the files to your SD Card directly. If you extracted them to a folder on your PC and copied them to the SD Card you might not have copied the boot logo files because they are hidden.

blade236

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
feidhlim1986 said:
blade236 said:
sry double post

Also, make sure you used the MiiWii installer to install the files to your SD Card directly. If you extracted them to a folder on your PC and copied them to the SD Card you might not have copied the boot logo files because they are hidden.

Thats it, big Thanks.

D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
thiagofera said:
There will be a ntsc versin of miiwii?Yes, I finally want to test something.

QUOTE(feidhlim1986 @ Mar 7 2009, 03:17 PM) Installed MiiWii. Good instructions.
Might I suggest using the CIOSCORP installer from SoftMii, so you dont have to manually install the 21 wads.

Love the healthscreen logo, but was disappointed that it needed the SD card to stay in the Wii
frown.gif

Thanks! The next installer will have two installation modes. Manually and automatically, so everybody can choose the preferred method.
SD Card is not needed anymore with the next update.

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
D-Jay said:
Patryc said:
D-Jay said:
Yes, I read.

What happens when you're going to load the disc?

Nothing ..can't see it in disc channel. Maybe the multi-disc creator I used is not compatable with this disc channel. It was for the original gamecube (can't remember now what it was).I tested 2 discs; but working fine with gamecube back up launcher, as I already said.

Could you create a multidisc with a newer one MD Creator for testing please?
As you know, GC Backup loading is at an early stadium.

Multi-disc now working fine with MultiGame_ISO_Creator_v3.2.4F. Tried about 8 games Pal and Usa... All seem to work ok
rolleyes.gif

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D-Jay said:
thiagofera said:
There will be a ntsc versin of miiwii?Yes, I finally want to test something.

QUOTE(feidhlim1986 @ Mar 7 2009, 03:17 PM) Installed MiiWii. Good instructions.

frown.gif

Thanks! The next installer will have two installation modes. Manually and automatically, so everybody can choose the preferred method.
SD Card is not needed anymore with the next update.

hey D-jay instead of using Softmii's Stuff why not use the Wad Installerv2 for the CIOSCORP installer, it automatically installs every wad in the Wad Folder at the same time , plus if you wanted to you could Hex edit the dol and change the name of the Folder it looks for. plus you could hex edit the disclaimer to anything you wish. Just a Idea

D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
WiiBlaster said:
hey D-jay instead of using Softmii's Stuff why not use the Wad Installerv2 for the CIOSCORP installer, it automatically installs every wad in the Wad Folder at the same time , plus if you wanted to you could Hex edit the dol and change the name of the Folder it looks for. plus you could hex edit the disclaimer to anything you wish. Just a Idea

Hey dude, I thought about a pure automatic installer. But I believe, the risk to break something is lower if beginners have to install each file separately.
I'm not sure about that.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Take this:
WiiMii is based on that stuff, cIOSCORP called and other people hacks but will never be exploding like other projects based on it.
It will be as easy as possible and comes just with the stuff, that is needed to do the following:

- Backup Discs in Disc Channel (Wii and Gamecube)
- Region Free (but just at lower priority)
- Brick-Protection w/o Mod-Chip
- REALLY easy installing (with the lowest risk as possible)
- Some other things (like uninstall)

I just posted a guide to do just that!

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=139700

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated