smile.gif

That's not the point.

noir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm... I must have done something wrong. Tried Pikmin and Mario Power Tennis and neither were recognized by the Disc Channel.

grimmghost said:
noir said:
grimmghost said:
I'm testing ntsc, everything is running without trouble... except pal pikmin, but thats cause I cant force ntsc on it
dry.gif

had some trouble with disc channel until I remembered to turn off ios reloading 249... kept giving 001 error otherwise.
now life is peachy though.

glad you found the issue FGOD, I was clueless as to what it could have been.

I'm looking foreward to a final release!!

May I ask what PAL games you successfully ran?

ghost squad, endless ocean. disaster day of conflict, mario galaxy, worms:space oddity, paper mario, bust-a-move bash... there are alot got 56 games... havent had time to throw them all in, but forcing ios249 reloading seems to make most just not work. otherwise they all have loaded no pob, and if I use hd cables ALL games work, was playing PAL pikmin without a glitch last night on the plasma.
grog.gif

grimmghost

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cant remember what has to be done in preloader to get pikmin to be recognized... but I know for a fact that if you find a gamma channel it boots no problem, thats always my second check. try wadder.net for a decent working gamma channel.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
grimmghost said:
cant remember what has to be done in preloader to get pikmin to be recognized... but I know for a fact that if you find a gamma channel it boots no problem, thats always my second check. try wadder.net for a decent working gamma channel.
I have two channels in my first signature link
wink.gif
enjoy

noir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
grimmghost said:

My problem isn't so much finding any way to play it, it's figuring out why it's not working with MiiWii. Wasn't sure if I was the only one unable to play PAL games on an NTSC system.

WiiLee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no ntsc version yet

also can someone tell me the password to download the file because ive read this thread and i cant find it

WiiLee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
download softmii from softmii.org and download miiwii and use the cioscorp because the one in miiwii is updated

limesherbert

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THESE ARE THE PASSWORDS:

step
password

Enough of the corny hints, If you can't read this post get off the computer and take English classes or something.

Tetsuo Shima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Holy crap, how is it possible that so much people can't figure out the f***ing Password even when written differently? The main purpose of this is to make sure that people pay attention and read before making any step in the installation process, to avoid the risk of bricking their wii.
You only need to read the 1st damn post, and in case you didn't noticed, they're case sensitive.

D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
JFYI:

Next version is coming up.

This update is bigger than the last ones, so I have to spend more time on it.

Changelog (for now):

- Mad World Crash fix (PAL tested)
- NTSC version
- Multi SD Card Installer for PAL / NTSC
- Some CIOSCORPv2 fixes
- Offline Down- / Upgrading to 3.2 (E/U) including Twilight Hack
- DVDx / CIOSCORPv2 fix
- New sections in manual

limesherbert

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Destian said:
They are hints for a reason. Please don't get this thread deleted before the NTSC version is released.

Lol yeah, they're going to delete the whole thread instead of just deleting my post.

iResilient

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
limesherbert said:
Destian said:
They are hints for a reason. Please don't get this thread deleted before the NTSC version is released.

Lol yeah, they're going to delete the whole thread instead of just deleting my post.
Just edit your other post in hopes this thread doesn't get deleted. But how ignorant do you have to be to not realize what the password is? ._.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Having every channel is fun lol
  • D @ diamondsofmayhem:
    Actually, finally found someone who was looking for the same thing. https://gbatemp.net/threads/lost-hyrule-warriors-legends-v1-6-0-ntr-plugin.628141/ to no avail.
  • D @ diamondsofmayhem:
    well, sorry for bugging yall with this.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    sup nerds
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sup dawg, watching old rap vids so feel like I gotta talk...Real
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not really just funny. I'm definitely a nerd!
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    Hi there, it's any way to recover original LFCS if I don't have a NAND backup?
    Bought second hand 3DS, it seems it was "unbanned" but that was before I bought it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got these in today for $20 stink buds they aren't that bad https://a.co/d/fOMSn8g
    +1
    @BigOnYa thanks but my question isn't there
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ask your questions there, create a new thread if its not already answered, then eventually a 3ds genius will respond.
    I will, thanks
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp! :grog:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 I got some cheapies at wallys, that are pretty good, already have lost a few expensive ones (one falls out and gone, can't find) while cutting grass so bought some cheap ones, and of course never lose these cheap ones. (Cheap meaning only $35, compared to air buds which I only have 1 of 2 now)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They need to add air tags to they airbuds..
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa the airtags are bigger than the airpods, they won't fit
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Be cool tech tho. Of course they want to lose them anyways. Buy and buy again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Apple could make a find my AirPods thing pretty easily
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You would think, esp using bluetooth, not GPS, like a "your getting hot-er" meter on your phone.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think they should tie up diddy, and let all the victims come and abuse him, we'll make a holiday of it every year. (jk, maybe)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Crazy, the rich get away with this shit, and I can't shit without the poop police checking my asshole every time I shit, or if i have my toilet seatbelt on.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Crazy, the rich get away with this shit, and I can't shit without the poop police checking my...