Homebrew Mii Plaza help?

Tanubi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I hope this is the right place to ask this. I stupidly installed a FBI QR CDN thing of Mii Plaza instead of the DLC and now my Mii Plaza is gone. The game is completely gone. I have no data on it at all. Trying to install from titlekeys just gives me an error in FBI. Is there any way I can get this game back?

D

Deleted User

If you're already on the latest firmware or otherwise are safe to update (if you have boot9strap installed you're safe), then try performing a system update.
Hold down A+R+L+Up during boot and you should enter recovery mode. Follow the prompts and update your system. This should replace Mii Plaza if all goes well.

Reactions: Tanubi

Tanubi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the advice. I tried that, it says it's up to date and then shuts off. I check and still no Plaza.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes but it's red. Should I go a head and delete that?
Yes, when you do, you are likely going to get a update nag for your console. That will be normal as a system file was removed and the 3ds is trying to correct that. It shall go through a update process which will just redownload mii plaza to your console again.

D

Deleted User

And if you ever have any doubts, a NAND backup will keep you safe. In this case, though, just delete the title and you'll be fine.

Tanubi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, when you do, you are likely going to get a update nag for your console. That will be normal as a system file was removed and the 3ds is trying to correct that. It shall go through a update process which will just redownload mii plaza to your console again.
I am possibly being a little impatient here but as nothing has popped up yet, should I go a head and move into the recovery menu again and try from there?

Tanubi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure thing. Go ahead and try from there with it.
Okay guys, let me first say thanks for the help. Okay so I tried to update and it says "This system is up to date" Now I went back to check and see if 0004001000021800 had returned and it's still missing.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay guys, let me first say thanks for the help. Okay so I tried to update and it says "This system is up to date" Now I went back to check and see if 0004001000021800 had returned and it's still missing.
in that case. You could go to a certain key title site and there might be a qr code you can use with the remote download feature of FBI with. It would be streetpass mii plaza. Do check to see that its the US version and select the generate qr code.

Tanubi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in that case. You could go to a certain key title site and there might be a qr code you can use with the remote download feature of FBI with. It would be streetpass mii plaza. Do check to see that its the US version and select the generate qr code.

Okay, I went, I tried EUR because that is where I am and I get "Failed to install CDN title. Result code 0xD8E0806A. Level: Permanent (27) Summery: Invalid Argument (7) Module: AM (32) Desc: Cert signature or hash check failed (106)

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, I went, I tried EUR because that is where I am and I get "Failed to install CDN title. Result code 0xD8E0806A. Level: Permanent (27) Summery: Invalid Argument (7) Module: AM (32) Desc: Cert signature or hash check failed (106)
Ok, if that ID matched exactly from before, do try to use the US version. Just to verify though. When you enter your consoles system settings. At the bottom right of the top screen. Does yours say E or U after the sys version?

Tanubi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, if that ID matched exactly from before, do try to use the US version. Just to verify though. When you enter your consoles system settings. At the bottom right of the top screen. Does yours say E or U after the sys version?
Okay so it is E. I checked and there is another ticket for EUR there too, also red. I deleted that one. Went to go update, says system is updated still. Went back, tried EUR and get the same error code. Only thing I can think is one of the times to re-download it from some place I must of hit the US version by mistake. Now every other ticket is green. Should I go a head and try the US version just for the hell of it?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay so it is E. I checked and there is another ticket for EUR there too, also red. I deleted that one. Went to go update, says system is updated still. Went back, tried EUR and get the same error code. Only thing I can think is one of the times to re-download it from some place I must of hit the US version by mistake. Now every other ticket is green. Should I go a head and try the US version just for the hell of it?
ya. go ahead and see with it.

Aquadraws

Trophies
Da qualche parte nella Dimensione Magica...
XP
Country
Italy
If you press A on the red mii plaza(or whatever title you need to reinstall) titlekey it should show you 3 options the first one is "Install from CDN"(click that) when it asks for version just press A and wait until is done. I think we can't share the .cia due to Nintendo copyrighted stuff

Last edited by Aquadraws,

Tanubi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ya. go ahead and see with it.
*Complete EDIT*
Got Miiverse mixed up with Mii plaza for a second. I deleted Miiverse and when the update comes in, it puts it right back where it should be but not Mii Plaza.

Yes, only way I can get it to do an update is if I delete something else like Miiverse but it still will not put back mii plaza and I get the same error on that website while trying to use the US version.

If you press A on the red mii plaza(or whatever title you need to reinstall) titlekey it should show you 3 options the first one is "Install from CDN"(click that) when it asks for version just press A and wait until is done. I think we can't share the .cia due to Nintendo copyrighted stuff

I tried that but it still gives the error that I posted up there.

Last edited by Tanubi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o