Homebrew Mii modifying utility for Wii U Mii Maker?

ThomasTom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've seen mii editor homebrew (Gold Pants, symbols, ect.) for the 3DS' Mii Maker, however I have seen nothing of the sort in regards for the Wii U's. And considering transferring hacked (And legit) Gold-Pants Miis to the Wii U doesn't work (It won't let you). It seems that getting a Gold Pants Mii to Wii U is impossible as of now. Though, considering Gold Pants miis appear on the WaraWara Plaza (They can't be saved, however) They do indeed exist on the Wii U, as Nintendo's Mii Maker guide for Wii U shows them as "Special Miis".

So, with this in mind, why has nobody done up an editor for Wii U miis for Gold Pants and hacked names? Is it impossible, or has nobody thought of doing it? :S

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've seen mii editor homebrew (Gold Pants, symbols, ect.) for the 3DS' Mii Maker, however I have seen nothing of the sort in regards for the Wii U's. And considering transferring hacked (And legit) Gold-Pants Miis to the Wii U doesn't work (It won't let you). It seems that getting a Gold Pants Mii to Wii U is impossible as of now. Though, considering Gold Pants miis appear on the WaraWara Plaza (They can't be saved, however) They do indeed exist on the Wii U, as Nintendo's Mii Maker guide for Wii U shows them as "Special Miis".

So, with this in mind, why has nobody done up an editor for Wii U miis for Gold Pants and hacked names? Is it impossible, or has nobody thought of doing it? :S
They have more than likely thought of it it's just not something of high importance at the moment for them.

D

Deleted User

You can attempt to have Ghost Mii by trying to edit values in TCPGecko while being in MiiMaker.
Unsure if that even works.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
mlc:\usr\save\00050010\1004a200\user\common\db\ holds the various Mii databases...
mlc:\usr\save\system\act\{account number}\account.dat appears to hold a copy of your Mii in 3DS format...

and that's the best I know, since they're not exactly the same as the (relatively) well more documented 3DS format (even though the gold pants byte is easy to identify knowing the 3DS format, there's still the checksum on the database to deal with)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You'll want a Ups battery back up