OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's out! I'm downloading it now.
smile.gif
The first one was awesome despite the slowish loading times. Midnight Club is my favourite racer!

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wow, nice!
Can't wait to try out the 360 version but the PSP version also looks pretty good!
biggrin.gif

I hope it plays good, all the other psp racing games weren't all that good in my opinion. (didn't try out the other midnight club though. :S )

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm DLing it right now from a certain private tracker. I can't wait for it to be done. I've got like 30 min left (private tracker FTW) so I'll go watch a TV show or something.

[
EDIT: loaded on to PSP give me 30 min to play/review
1st thought: 10 seconds to load! Beats the old MC on the PSP by about 2 minutes!
tongue.gif

2nd thought: I don't really like how they super slowdown time while your t-mobile Sidekick (more one that later) is up. Plus its unrealistic, using a cell phone without a handsfree thing is illegal in California.
tongue.gif

3rd. Great graphics! Much better than all of the Rockstar's efforts on the PSP yet.
4th. Great game so far, just unlocked the garage. I'd give it a 9/10 overall from what I've played.
Last thought, after playing game for 1 hour. Awesome game. Great graphics, lots of fun to play, 9.5/10 for me.
]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1