Midnight.Club.Los.Angeles.Remix.EUR.PSP-ACCiDENT

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by ShadowXP, Oct 21, 2008.

1. ShadowXP
    OP

Member ShadowXP ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

United Kingdom
    It's out! I'm downloading it now. [​IMG] The first one was awesome despite the slowish loading times. Midnight Club is my favourite racer!

2. Neko

Member Neko Been a while.

Germany
    Wow, nice!
    Can't wait to try out the 360 version but the PSP version also looks pretty good! [​IMG]

I hope it plays good, all the other psp racing games weren't all that good in my opinion. (didn't try out the other midnight club though. :S )

3. myuusmeow

Member myuusmeow GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    I'm DLing it right now from a certain private tracker. I can't wait for it to be done. I've got like 30 min left (private tracker FTW) so I'll go watch a TV show or something.

[
    EDIT: loaded on to PSP give me 30 min to play/review
    1st thought: 10 seconds to load! Beats the old MC on the PSP by about 2 minutes! [​IMG]
    2nd thought: I don't really like how they super slowdown time while your t-mobile Sidekick (more one that later) is up. Plus its unrealistic, using a cell phone without a handsfree thing is illegal in California. [​IMG]
    3rd. Great graphics! Much better than all of the Rockstar's efforts on the PSP yet.
    4th. Great game so far, just unlocked the garage. I'd give it a 9/10 overall from what I've played.
    Last thought, after playing game for 1 hour. Awesome game. Great graphics, lots of fun to play, 9.5/10 for me.
    ]