Midnight.Club.Los.Angeles.Remix.EUR.PSP-ACCiDENT

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by ShadowXP, Oct 21, 2008.

1. ShadowXP
    OP

ShadowXP ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dec 20, 2002
    It's out! I'm downloading it now. [​IMG] The first one was awesome despite the slowish loading times. Midnight Club is my favourite racer!

2. Neko

Neko Been a while.

Dec 5, 2006
    Gambia, The
    #gbatemp.net
    Wow, nice!
    Can't wait to try out the 360 version but the PSP version also looks pretty good! [​IMG]

I hope it plays good, all the other psp racing games weren't all that good in my opinion. (didn't try out the other midnight club though. :S )

3. myuusmeow

myuusmeow GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jun 24, 2007
    United States
    I'm DLing it right now from a certain private tracker. I can't wait for it to be done. I've got like 30 min left (private tracker FTW) so I'll go watch a TV show or something.

[
    EDIT: loaded on to PSP give me 30 min to play/review
    1st thought: 10 seconds to load! Beats the old MC on the PSP by about 2 minutes! [​IMG]
    2nd thought: I don't really like how they super slowdown time while your t-mobile Sidekick (more one that later) is up. Plus its unrealistic, using a cell phone without a handsfree thing is illegal in California. [​IMG]
    3rd. Great graphics! Much better than all of the Rockstar's efforts on the PSP yet.
    4th. Great game so far, just unlocked the garage. I'd give it a 9/10 overall from what I've played.
    Last thought, after playing game for 1 hour. Awesome game. Great graphics, lots of fun to play, 9.5/10 for me.
    ]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice